Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x20x20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:How many hrs does it take to replace rod bearings?
- Not long, as long as you can drop the oil pan without the crossmember or exhaust getting in the way. Probably about 30 minutes to an hour depending on skill level once the oil pan is dropped And make sure you follow proper torqueing procedures when reinstalling or you'll be replacing the entire engine next
- Q:how can i make my skateboard bearings cleaner and faster?
- Eh, boiling water should clean out the old grease. Soaking em in charcoal lighter fluid would work also the use a light and thin oil like cooking oil instead of grease with reassembly.
- Q:How much do new tie rods and ball bearings, 2 front tires, new rim, and alingment cost?
- tie rods about $60 each bearings are a sealed unit with abs speed sensor $200 each decent tires $85 each used rim $40 tie rods both sides 1.2-1.5 hours bearings 1.8-2.0 for both sides necessary alignment $65-99 tire install $15/tire
- Q:Questions about manual transmissions and bearings. Help?
- Mainshaft bearings, countershaft bearings, input shaft bearing.....some are tapered, some are roller,some are needle bearings.........
- Q:How do Bones Reds Skate Bearings compare to the ABEC Rating?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:how are these skateboard bearings?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:what bearings are the best?
- It really depends what you want the bearings for and what you want them to do. Might I suggest ceramic bearings, or perhaps needle roller bearings. Perhaps taper bearings would be good or those that will run in a vacuum with no lubrication. I've always found traditional bearings to be good up to 175 mph in wheels.(not a cycle wheel.) :-)
- Q:How to put in balls in bearings?
- I have found that impossible to put back in, trying to do that with skateboard bearings. I would rather recommend replacing the bearings with a new set. Since the balls have broken out of the race way, it will not perform too good. Either grinding unevenly against the walls of the race way, or not spinning at all.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace the rod bearings in a 1987 Pontiac Fiero?
- Engine would have to come out of the car to replace rod bearings so there would be a fair amount of labor involved in just getting the engine out. Its also unlikely that just the rod bearings are bad, usually if the rod bearings are bad so are the rod journals on the crank and then you have to wonder about the rest of the engine. If you like the car otherwise I would figure on getting a rebuilt engine. Price out a rebuilt engine and then the cost to install it and use that number to decide if you are going to buy the car. If you do get the car take it to a shop and have em pull the motor and have a look at it. If its worth fixing have em fix it if not you are not out anything extra since you would have had to remove the old one to install the rebuilt one anyway.
- Q:i have repaired the wheel bearings (outer) how do i do the inners?
- The older replaceable inner/ outer wheel bearings come in a box with the bearing and it's race that the bearing turns on. You need to replace both the race and bearing. The old races have to be driven out with a brass drift and the new races driven back in. Take the wheel to a shop and they will install the new races. You also will need a new grease seal on the inner bearing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range