Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:what skateboard trucks and bearings?
- Ok so first off don't buy cheap made trucks or bearings, I've had cheap bearings there slow, get dirty fast, and all my abecs fell out. And I've never had problems with trucks but I've heard of them snap and alot of other bad things. Secondly, buying better quality will last you a butt ton longer. Some brands of trucks are: Independent,Thunder,Theeve,Tensor,and Venture. Some bearing brands:Bones,Shake Junt,Spitfire,and Shorty's. P.S. get Bones Reds bearing their cheap but last at least a year or better and their really fast. Hope this helped.
- Q:How do i convert conventional bearings to true bearings? maths?
- Bearings are usually measured clockwise from true north, so S is 180°, and W is clockwise from there, so we would add 47° to 180° to get S47°W has a true bearing of 227°.
- Q:Replacing wheel bearings on 98 Cherokee, Timkin or Valucraft?
- I okorder.com
- Q:best 'over the counter' lubricants for my skateboard bearings?
- this is my method... Buy: a gaterade bottle, or a bottle big enough to fit a bearing....3 in 1 oil which will cost 2-3 bucks..and rubbing alchohol, but it has to be at least 90% alchohol or more. 1st. find a bottle like a gaterade bottle, or a bottle big enough to fit bearings in it. 2nd. put the bearings in the bottle then pour rubbing alchohol, which you can buy for 3-4 bucks (MAKE SURE ITS 90% ALCHOHOL, cause water will make it rust.) 3rd, shake the bottle for 5 minutes then pour out the alcohol. 4th. dry the bearings 5th. use 3 in 1 oil to lubricate the bearings and make them spin more freely this will clean your bearings,make them last longer, and spin a bit more faster..
- Q:Where can I get carrier bearings for an 08 ford fusion without buying the whole drive shaft?
- Ford Carrier Bearing
- Q:What kind of bearings/trucks does a Hobie board use?
- any bearings will work, and you can find them at walmart
- Q:What makes wheel bearings/hubs wear out? 1998 Chevrolet Malibu hubs going bad after eight months!?
- some aftermarket bearings are junk. i've seen this numerous times. if your not going with OEM GM parts then replace them with ones from reputable parts places like napa auto. and ask what kind of warranty they have. also be sure they are installed by a trained professional with the right tools, because they can be damaged if not pressed in properly.also be sure the wheels are balanced, because vibration will significantly shorten the bearings life expectancy.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace bearings on bicycle?
- Well, there are no bearings in the rim, if you are referring to the hub, there is probably other significant damage. Just to get the few bearings that go in there would cost about 5 dollars, but to have your hub rebuilt and adjusted will cost about 25 dollars at a bike shop. You need to bring it to a bike shop, because I have no idea what exactly is wrong.
- Q:What are the best skateboarding trucks, deck, wheels, and bearings?
- Decks: Element. Santa Cruz, Flip, Plan B and Chocolate. Trucks: Independent, Silver, Krux, Venture, Tensor Wheels: Ricta, Spitfire, Hubba,Bones Bearings: Bones,Independent,Spitfire,Lucky,Mini-lo... Positiv(Mini-logo and positiv are less famous but are great as Bones reds) I Recomend Element deck+Independent truck+Bones wheels+Bones swiss bearings
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- With the same diameter, the needle roller bearings have smaller radial sizes and smaller carrying capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range