Needle Roller Bearing K 14X18X17 China Supplier
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Building a longboard
- Bearings are the same unless you have 10mm axles. You would know this when you get the trucks. They use a different bearing, but the wheels are the same. Skateboard parts are standardized.
- Not really. Regular skate- bearings take more of a beating so I tend not to buy overly expensive ones. A long board should definitely get some nice speed bearings. If you clean them regularly and keep them lubed they'll last you forever. DON'T USE WD40 TO LUBE THEM. For cleaning it's ok... because it helps protest them from rust and wear. You can actually buy a specific lube wherever you get the bearings.
- Q:what bearings are faster? black panter bearings or red bones bearings?
- black panther are no contest
- Q:I have seen two different types of spacers and can;t seem to find much on the net about the differences between them. One type just goes in between the two bearings and the other type has a smaller end that goes into each bearing. My question is simply whats the difference between the two and whats better? (Inline skate/hockey/general question)
- The difference is the axle diameter that they are for. If you measure the bearing, the opening is 8mm (5/16) Better skates come with 8mm axles and cheaper ones with 6mm axles (1/4) Since 8mm axles fit the inside of the bearings the spacers just take up the space on the axle between them. The spacers for 6mm axles have to have the small ends extending into the bearings to make up for the gap between the axle and the bearing.
- Q:i want to get either rush black swiss or rush ceramic and i want the ones that are better but im not sure which ones are better
- ceramics are very good.
- Q:It has a clunk in the front left wheel when driving and when sitting naturally (not jacked up) i can pull on the top of the wheel and it has a loose feel to it and the lug nuts are tight. so i was wondering if it has the wheel bearing that would need to be changed or like a axle bearing needing changed. the difference being that i think you would have to pull the axle to change an axle bearing and the wheel bearing you would need only to pull the tire and rotor. Keep in mind it is a 4wd. thanks.
- If you pull on the top of the tire and it has play in it, it could be the wheel bearings, but it could also be the ball joints. You shouldn't have to pull the axle to change either the bearings or the ball joints.
- Q:i blew out the front bearings and was wondering if anyother bearings would fit like the klx110 i know the stock honda wont fit and i dont want to have them ordered.
- All bearings are made in standard sizes. Take your old bearings to an industrial supply that has bearings and they can be matched with something they have on hand. Typically there are some numbers on the bearing that they use find the replacement bearings.
- Q:I have just gotten into skateboard and getting quite good now I plan to get better bearings.
- Pig Swiss. Black Panther Swiss is a close second
- Abec-5 Boss Speed bearings (better known as Swiss), and I happen to have an un-used set that I am selling since I hardly ever play roller hockey anymore.
- Q:I'm not sure if they need replaced or what I'm getting told squeeking from my tire is being caused by thison average how much do you think this will run me ?
- $200 for a drive wheel bearing. Much cheaper if it is a non drive wheel which you can do yourself easily by buying the bearing for $80 and with some basic tools. Ehow. Squeeking sounds more like a suspension strut to me.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like