Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x20.5D
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Bones Reds Bearings Worth Buying?
- The bearings that come with it will be good enough. I wouldn't recommend getting Bones Reds unless your board is so slow once you get it. Well, I wouldn't recommend Bones Reds period. HKD abec5 bearings are the same price, and they last much longer without maintenence in my experiences.
- Q:How do you CHANGE WHEEL BEARINGS on a Suzuki Quad?
- use a long skinny punch to drive the old bearings out from the opposite side... then use a socket of the proper diameter and a hammer to carefully drive the new bearings and seals(when applicable)into place....I recommend buying the manual for your particular machine, they can save you a lot of money and headaches...
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- If you jack the car up you can listen closely to the wheel bearings, and also try to rock the wheel by grabbing it at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock position, there should be barely any play. If you can wiggle more than a 1/2-1 mm then its likely the rear bearings have failed. If the bearings appear OK then remove the tire and try to remover the drum If the vehicle has disc brakes the pads will be exposed, if the discs are scored. grooved and damaged you will notice this immediately The disc should be almost polished smooth, with the disc brake pads held against the discs by the calipers, there should be at least 1/4 inch (6mm) of pad material. If you have drum brakes once you have removed the drum (remove cotter pin from cage and remove nut) inspect the shoes and brake hardware found inside, attached to the backing plate.
- Q:Bad CV's or Bad Front Bearings?
- Jack up the vehicle and check the bearing for play from top to bottom....
- Q:bearing spacers on my Rollerblade spark makes removing bearings difficult.?
- He changes a lot of wheels when he sets up a booth at events and can pull bearings much faster than explaining how. Use a bearing tool or other object that fits inside the bearing. Just put it in as far as the bearing and lean it to a side to put force on the bearing. Make a rolling motion around a circle with your hand and the bearing will walk out of the wheel. A cruder, brute force, method is to take a screwdriver handle from a 1/4 socket set and put it into the bearing hole (it will just fit). Then twist sideways until the bearing pops out. Most better quality skates have gone to the 8mm axles and the rolling motion is a good method to learn.
- Q:two bearings in skateboard?
- Yeah okorder.com
- Q:What bones bearings should I get? precision or Super 6?
- Well.... out of the two u said id go with percision... i like em better but... if ud feel like spending mroe its worth it ahah labrynthare what i roll
- Q:Do longboards and skateboards use same type of bearings?
- the guy above me is talking crap, they have the same kind of bearings, on my friend's longboard he uses bones swiss, that is what i would suggest, you can find them at a skateshop or on the internet.
- Q:Skateboard Best-Sellers: Wheels, Bearings, Trucks, Decks, Griptape?
- wheels- bones or spitfire trucks- independent, thunder, or venture decks- girl, chocolate, skate mental, plan b, zero, creature, DGK, krooked griptape- jessup or mob
- Q:Can wheel bearings cause humming noises?
- How do you know the wheel bearing is ok. After driving it for a while, get out and feel the rim to see if it's hot. That's a sign of a bad wheel bearing or could be a sticking brake caliper. It could also be a tire noise. If you rotate the tires and suddenly the noise comes from a different side of the car, that's it. If that's the case, the tire may need to be replaced. I had a car making a strange noise and took it to a couple of mechanics in town. One said I needed a new transmision the other said I needed a new rearend. The third said tread separation of the tire and that was it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range