HK 14x20x25 2RS
Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK 14x20x25 2RS
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:skateboard bearings problem?
- Actually, any bones bearings would help. Bones are one the best bearings on the market, they range up to 10-100 dollars. But use bones reds, they're inexpensive and great
- Q:1992 ford explorer rear axle bearings?
- better get a chilton repair manual. most axles have some sort of retainer in the differential. auto zone can be a great help if you get the parts there.
- Q:how do i properly install skateboard bearings?
- Put lube around the sides then put it in the side of the wheel. To put it in all the way just use the axle of the truck to push it in.
- Q:Hypothetically speaking whats the abec level on bones swiss bearings?
- ABEC ratings for skateboard bearings are useless. They are only for very high speed applications and do not take into consideration lateral forces encountered in skateboarding. Couldn't tell you if Bear bearings are better than Bones.
- Q:How much would it cost to get bearings fixed on a fourtrax 250 Honda yr 2000, just a rough estimate please.?
- Not sure which ones you are talking about here. If you are talking about the front bearings. Do you mean for one or both sides. Also remember this on alot of vechicals. Some are what are called pressed on and others are not pressed on. The ones that are not pressed on are alot cheaper to replace and if you and a friend are a back yard mechanics. Both of you should be able to do the job.
- Q:Why would ball bearings be going out AGAIN!?
- there are things to consider here. like are you getting them in straight and if they are tapered bearings they have to be packed before installing them and if they are adjustable maybe your adjusting them too tight.
- Q:How Much is a Rod Bearings instillation?
- totally depends on the vehicle. What make, model, and engine is it?
- Q:Need some help with Bearings in Yr 11 mathematics?
- Three figure bearings are really quite straightforward in that it simply means that all bearings are measured clockwise from North. Examples N 35 ° E = 035 ° SW = 225 °
- Q:On a big truck that holds a 3 pc. drive line and has 2 carrier bearings, is it best 2 keep the bearings level?
- It is important to keep the bearings square with the drive line. The whole point of having the bearings to support the multiple piece drive line is so that the shaft doesn't need to be absolutely level with the frame, or to be absolutely straight from the transmission to the differential. THE ONLY CRITICAL angle is that the mating surfaces of the transmission and the differential must be within a tolerance of 1-1/2° of each other. The OTHER critical issue is that all of the bearing bosses must be square with each other. If the number 1 joint is positioned at 12 o'clock, then numbers 2 3 must also be at the same index or the driveline will grow under load and at speed ( 40 MPH) and will exhibit a server vibration. Good Luck
- Q:Can i clean my skateboard bearings with 50% alcohol?
- i cleaned my bearings yesterday and i used an air compressor to knock the dirt off then i spin my wheels as hard as a can and apply WD-40 while they spin, then i spin the wheel for bout 10-15 seconds so it sets in wipe of access then ride! ( do this for each bearing and or side)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range