Needle Roller And Cage Assemblies For Connecting Rod B earing Arangements KBK KZK
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
8 - 40 mm
12 - 48 mm
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Rod-use needle cage assembly KZK Specifications
|boundary dimensions||basic load rating|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1. industry packing: industry paper or tube + carton+ pallet 2. individual packing: single colour box+ carton+ pallet 3. based on the customers' requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||1. within 5 days for stock 2. 18-25 days for big quantity|
Q: I have a urgent order , and want to find a good supplier in short time ,what should i do ?
A: Please send your inquiry to me ,and tell me ,the model ,quantity ,material ,package ,precision ,you need ,i will give you a quick response.
Q: How can i get a price with a discount ?
A: Discount according to orders .Bigger order ,less money every bearing will cost ,then discount will be bigger .
Q: I have a trial order ,the quantity is little ,could you manufacturing it for me ?
A: Please contact me ,i will tell you the MOQ.If you also need we design the single box for you ,we could make it for you ,and the extra cost of the order will return you by next official order.
Q: I don’t know your factory before ,could you tell me which company you are cooperating now ? I want to get to know your factory?
A: Sorry ,this is our company regulation :we should not let the information of our customer out ,in the same time ,we also keep your information confidential.If you want to know more information ,you could get some free sample from our factory or visit factory if you have the time .
Q: Does your company could accept D/P or D/A payment terms?
A: The payment terms of our company is :30% deposit by T/T or West Union ,70 % balance against the copy of B/L.
Q:Now i have a important order ,the quality must be good ,and my customer will test the goods when receive it ,the quality must be good ,can i trust you ?
A:Our manufacturing factory was founded in August 1998, with so many years professional experience,if you need some certificate to show for your customer ,please inform us ,we believe could help you to enlarge your market!
1.Industry package: Plastic paper+Kraft paper,10pcs or 5pcs/roll
2.Plastic tube: 10pcs/tube or 5pcs/tube
3.Single box: plastic bag+single box, OEM supply
4.Single wooden box: plastic bag+single wooden box
5.Carton: or as your need.
- Q:I own a pair of Mission Axiom A.3 roller hockey blades and it says on their website that all the wheels are MISSION CSX indoor/outdoor 78A but when i look at the wheels on the skates, they say they are all different sizes, unfortunately i am not at home so i can not tell you which sizes they are.The mission website also says that the bearings are MISSION ABEC 5 but i don't see any websites that sell those bearings so what other kind is the best and fastest kinds of bearings to buy?I just started getting into roller blading/roller hockey im not really playing roller hockey but i go skating a lot and like to go really fast so i don't really know a whole lot about skates but would like to learn what kind of wheels/bearings i should buy, thanks for any help.
- ABEC okorder staff are quite knowlegable.
- Q:i just found my skateboard after about 5 years and two of the wheels are rusted and wont move. im working on replacing the wheels and bearings, but the two rusted wheels still wont come off i was able to get the bolt off of one and it now spins, but thats about it. its been soaking in coke all week and i bought wd-40 today and used that.
- wow kk BUY some NEW bearings like lucky 7s or some bones red. and just take the wheels off and then figure out how to take the bearings out... which is simple as taking a screwdriver and torqueing them out and then just put the new bearings in and your set to go...
- Q:what are the odds of 07yukon front wheel bearing going at 87k milesi hear a minor humming that i do not believe is the tires, based on the soundit is a 4 wheel drive model, not AWD
- Chris, It is going to depend on how you drive your vehicle and where you are driving. If you think you are having issues with your wheel bearings, then I encourage you to visit your local dealership and have them checked out. Thank you, Elizabeth, GM Customer Service
- Q:my skateboard is really squeaky but im not quite sure how to grease them....(another thing the bolts on the wheels are sort of loose...are they supposed to be like that or are they supposed to be tight??)
- the squeaking is a results of two rubber components rubbing against one yet another, placed a divide between those and unfasten our autos. If that doesn't paintings, you may choose new bearings
- Q:I went and had my local bike shop put a new freewheel on my bike today. While he had the wheel off he wiggled the rear axle, told me it was loose, and offered to adjust the bearings. Now my back axle makes a pinging noise while I'm riding. The noise is gone when the bike is on the stand with no weight on the axle. Can this be fixed and how much will it cost?
- hi, sounds like your bearing are old..he didn't replace them? bring your bike in to get you rear bearings changed and it should cost like $20
- Q:I am looking to find some good wheels and bearings for my longboard and I was hoping to get them without spending too much. Does anyone have any suggestions.
- abec's are nice but orangatang are even better. Both are pricy though. Gravity has some farily priced good wheels around $30 a set. For bearings, Bones are the way to go, their super 6 bearings are the best for long boards
- Q:Was recently told by a friend that my front two wheel bearings needed replaced (actually, that the wiring for them was pulled right out of them - which in an 99 Alero requires replacing the entire system) after an ABS light had been on for quite awhile in my car. Furthermore, he suggested that I also needed to replace a pigtail in my car - though I do not know what that is (anyone know?). He quoted me a $750 price tag on the deal and being our friend, we assume that we are getting some sort of labor deal as well - but checking it out we found some sort of pigtail online but it was only $10. With $190 for each wheel bearing that should add up to only $390 + tax so we were a little confused. Can anyone explain what/how much a pigtail is actually worth and what would be a right price on this fix with without labor? I realize prices are slightly different all over the world - so if it helps, this is in Ohio in the States. Much appreciative!!!
- Check with at least two other reputable auto centers in your area. The labor for wheel bearings can be high because the parts have to pressed by a big machine. Lots of bolts to pull and maybe you are getting new brake rotors too because bad bearings can ruin the brakes as well. good luck....
- Q:I have a 2001 BMW 325i. I believe that we need to change the wheel bearing (passenger rear). You can check my other questions in case the diagnosis is incorrect...(help??)Does anyone have any diagrams, instructions on how to change them? Is it necessary to have them pressed on/off? (that would determine if I could do this at home or not.Please help, this is my sons car and he is in the military and doesn't have time or cash to spend on it. So mom dad are trying to help them out. Any advice or websites will be appreciated.Thanks, stormphyre
- The rear knuckle will have to come off, and be taken into a shop that can replace the bearing. That is provided it is the outer bearing. The problem is more likely the axle. CV joints fail more often then the bearings.
- Q:i need help wid my new board XD the almost board is a yellow banana
- lucky okorder a very trustable website were i got my board lol :D you can go to the complete builder and look at all the different decks, trucks, hardware, bearings, etc...
- Q:i'm trying to make my bearings as fast as possible by cleaning them constantly with simple tissue paper...turns out it does not work to good. there are no skate shops in my area,(southeast texas) so i would like to know if there are any type of cleanser/lube product that i could find in my counter or at a wall-mart. thank you.rules:don't say google it.
- Clean with denatured alcohol - available at hardware stores Lube with Tri-Flow - bike shops and some hardware stores.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like