HK 1208 Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings HK Series 10X14X8 mm
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
HK 1208 Bearings
Needle Roller Bearings
Plastic Bag and Box
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
The draw up needle roller bearing has two structures-with retainer and with full of needles. They are are divided intoopenend type and close-end type. The structure with retainer has the single seal ring and double seal ring .The structure with full of needles has a large load carrying capacity.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
1.Why Choose us?
Profession and reliability.
We have a heart like fire
We are ready to serve you all the time .
2.Can you make non-standard bearing?
We have great techincal team can provide
OEM service and technical support for you
3.Can you send me the free sample?
Yes.We can supply sample if have stock,we need charge freight cost or if you have courier account for freight collect .
4. How can I get more information ?
Feel free send us enquiry or call ,we do best at your service for 24 hours
- Q:cylindrical roller bearings
- You answered your own question.
- Q:when he moves the tire back and forth.Is this very serious to be replaced with new wheel bearings asap?
- You didn't say what kind of car. If front wheel drive, it is unlikely you have play unless it has lots of miles. If rear wheel drive, you can have play, but almost anybody can grease and tighten them. So it depends.
- Q:Bushings and Hardware really doesn't matter, but if you know, please tell me.
- Wheels: Spitfire or Ricta Bearings: Black Panthers, Bones REDS..Lucky's, Speed Demon's, etc. Trucks: Independent, Thunder, Theeves..Venture, etc. Decks: Zero, Alien Workshop, Girl (I didn't like the one deck I had from them though), Element, Enjoi (I never had one), etc. Griptape: Jessup, Shorty's Black Magic, Mob Bushings: Doh-doh's Harware: Shorty's
- Q:I've been using just reds for a long time now and I think it's time to upgrade hah. Are bones swiss bearings much smoother and faster than just reds?
- YES!!! they are way better then reds. but me personally i dont like spending that much for bearings so i stick with reds cuz they last long and are just as good
- Q:i wasn't to sure how to tell. i didn't think that it mattered but i guess it does. i figured that out when i bought bearings and wheels and they didn't fit inside the wheels. can you please tell me how to tell what kind of bearings i need in this type of situation?
- I think that Thunder Deck is the best skateboard it rocks
- Q:if someone has the LUCKY ABEC 7 bearings.....the black part/side of it and the silver side of it....which one goes outward? does it matter? if it does... please tell me how because i dont want to screw up my board. THE ONE FROM ZUMIEZ... with the green/silver/black tin
- Silver out it does matter because you dont want dirt getting in your bearing and f-ing them up. Spacers are seperate from the bearing their just little cilindrical tubes.The easiest way to put bearings on is to put your bearing on the truck your wheel then press down on the wheel same for the other side.
- Q:The school orienteering course has set up three points marked ABC. From A, B has a bearing of 040 degrees. AB is 220m, BC is 180m and CA is 220m. Calculate the bearing of C from B
- Van, Something other than an orienteering course has been setup, because orienteering doesn't use bearings. From point A, the competitor might want to follow the trail until it turns Left, and then continue through the forest 10m to B. From B, the edge of the clearing should be good to run along and then the building on the other side will provide a launching point to find C... Consult a geometry student as those angles and distances might be important to them;-) steve
- Reflex Bearings
- Q:I have noticed that my ride is very noisy. I thought about replacing them but they come as the whole assembly. Please help!
- they are not serviceable but i made a device using a zerk fitting and a hypodermic needle along with my grease gun that allows you to grease the bearing. Snap on tool has a similar device used to grease the heads of air ratchets
- Q:Plz but the store/website down too! Thx
- buy lucky bearings they sometimes run for 14 to 20 dollar and they are ABEC 7's which is way better than 3's
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like