K 18X25X16 Needle Roller Bearing China Supply High Precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X25X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:ok I took apart my bearings, cleaned the shields with water, put about 2 drops of lube in each after letting the bearings sit in a 50% alcohol solution for 10 minutes, put it all back together after drying off the stuff and lubing it. Just rode it today and it seems that the bearngs are making noise.... is this normal???
- the proper way to clean bearing is to soak them in karosene and then pack them w lube/ grease the alchol proally dried em out
- Q:They are the Mission Abec 9's
- There really isn't that much difference between bearings. Mission won't want to get a bad rep by making bad bearings for their main customers. The price is probably a little higher than other bearings (without an OEM skate maker's name on them) than equivalent bearings from the top companies (Twin Cam, Zero Drag, Bones).
- Q:I need some bearings that will not break when they take high impact.... Any help would be great
- any swiss bearings will do good, bones and pig both make excellent swiss bearings. bones reds for a cheaper bearing or other brands like lucky abec 7, rush abec 9 seem to hold up great as well.
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- One end of the needle roller bearing in the stamping outer ring can take the bearing end cover and fix the outer ring in axial direction. How can the other end be fixed?
- bones red
- Q:im confuse... so, i know how to remove the wheels and bearings and stuff. i wanna know what to use. my friend told me to use acetone but idk what acetone is... could someone tell me? and i also wanna know how to clean it. do i just pour the acetone in a bowl and put the bearings in? or do i have to remove the sheild of the bearings before i put it in? could someone help please?if you can tell me what acetone is and where i can get it. is it in nail polish remover? thanks
- WELL.....you can just use some rubbing alchol, pour some of it in a small container with a lid and pop them goomba bearings all up in that junk, you can take the sheilds off if you want but you dont really need to, put the lid on the container swish them badboys around for like 5-8 min and wash the bearings off in some water for a little bit, then get some lubricant for them so they wont be super dry and sound horrible, and i dont recommend wd40 because its to thin and it dosnt lubricate thet well, and dont use anything to thick that will stop up ur bearings like grease or something. P.S.-it will help clean better if you take the sheilds off but its not that big of a deal. this guy above me is a GOOMBA, dont trust him he only wants your candy.
- Q:Given 11 bins containing ball bearings, ten of which contain ball bearings that weigh an ounce a piece and the other bin containing ball bearings that weigh one and one tenth ounces a piece, determine in one reading on a numerical scale which bin contains the odd ball bearings.
- Put 1 bearing from the first bin, 2 bearings from the second bin, 3 bearings from the 3rd bin, ..., and 11 bearings from the 11th bin on the scale simultaneously. There will be 66 bearings on the scale. Record the total weight of the bearings in ounces as W. The number of the bin containing the overweight bearing will be given by N = 10(W-66)
- Remove the front wheels, calipers and rotors. Then change the bearings..............easy!
- Q:I have replaced the wheel bearings twice in 3 months now its going bad again....i didnt change the hub.Should i have done so.it looked a little grinded up on the inside.
- I wish you would have included the make, model, and year of the vehicle you are working on So we could know how your specific assembly is made. Flying off the handle saying you should replace the hub is not always the correct answer. Some are equipped with bearing races in the hubs which can be replaced separately. Generally on these models the hub proves very expensive, but the bearing race is cheap by comparison. If you are over-tightening or under-tightening the bearings, then that would be the cause for your repeated failure. Are you cleaning all the old grease out, and putting new grease in? To most this may seem like a dumb question to ask, but I have worked on one where they didn't grease the bearings at all. You have to get them packed really well with grease, don't worry about getting dirty, you will clean up later. The thing about cleaning all the old grease out is important too. When a bearing goes bad, it can leave metal shavings in the grease, and if metal shavings get into your new wheel bearings it will tear them up. Hubs, and bearing races should be inspected when replacing wheel bearings. They do not always need to be replaced.
- Q:I want pro bearings that would be kinda cheap and i found these
- Kyle Take off the wheel Look at the bearing, there should be a 4 digit number like 6008 That's your bearing size If there's no number you have to measure the outside and inside diameter with a vernier caliper and plug the size into google to get which bearings you need. But probably standard skateboard bearings most likely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like