Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X25X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Good skateboard+bone swiss bearings for under 90-80$?
- A okorder.com. Keep in mind that if you go with the pro set, after your deck breaks you only need to spend 60 on a new one since you can save the trucks wheels and bearings.
- Q:Do I need to replace my rear hub bearings on my '03 Honda Civic?
- Even if they are not loose, the wheel bearings can be noisy. You have gone through the proper steps of checking to make sure nothing is rubbing and check the brakes. The rear wheel bearings come pre-assembled in the hub unit, so you'd have to get the hub unit and replace it as a whole. Fairly straight-forward repair: Remove the wheel, remove the drum, pop off the cap that covers the spindle lock nut (the cap can be reused), remove the spindle lock nut (22mm) and throw it out (should always use a new one once it is removed), slide off the hub assembly. Reinstall with new hub assembly in reverse order. Be sure to torque the hub lock nut to proper specs (134 lb-ft), as if it is overtightened/undertightened it can cause the new bearing to prematurely wear out.
- Q:bearings & grease question?
- Bearing manufacturer's recommend 25%-33% fill for the voids in radial ball bearings. They cite shear, and churning as sources of volitalization of the grease which leads to loss of the lightest fractions; and reduction of lubricity. See the source below:
- Q:which skateboard bearings are faster?
- black panther are no contest
- Q:re car repair: explain oil didn't get to the bearings?
- replacing the bearings would entail pulling the connecting rod caps off of the crank shaft, taking out the old bearings, and replacing them with new ones.... exactly how the job would be done would depend on the make/model of the car and engine. Otherwise, I would be more concerned about what stopped the oil from getting to the bearings, as that would probably have to be repaired as well, and there is a very good chance that other parts were starved of oil and were damaged.
- Q:does your headset need bearings to ride?
- Without bearings, you can't steer, if you can't steer, you won't be able to keep the bike upright.
- Q:changing engine bearings?
- INVEST IN A REPAIR MANUAL..CHILTON OR HAYNES BRAND FOUND AT LOCAL AUTO PARTS STORE IT'LL GIVE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES TO R R PARTS
- Q:1983 yz125 bottom end bearings?
- The bottom end rod bearings on that model are roller bearings. If they need to be replaced a dealer has to pull apart the 2 piece crank and press it back together. Not a do it yourself job. I can't help you with finding parts
- Q:What are the best skateboarding trucks, deck, wheels, and bearings?
- Skateboard Wheels And Bearings
- Q:What exactly are sealed bearings, sealed pedals, etc?
- Sealed bearings require no service. Once they are installed, you use them until it's time to replace them. Regular bearings should be disassembled and repacked with grease from time to time. Sealed pedals have sealed bearings. Regular pedals have regular bearings. HTH
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range