Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X23X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Does the Firedog yoyo have bearings?
- Yoyo's have bearings? Then they don't work like when I was growing up - how would a bearing unit grab the string to climb it.
- Q:wheel bearings?
- Once the nut is past the cotter pin than should be tight enough. Check the Chilton's manual for your make and model to find out the exact torque to apply.
- Q:Can you find bearings without a compass or specialized equipment, and if so, how?
- Push a small stick into the soil. In the morning, mark the ground where the top of the shadow is. Do the same in the evening - the line between your 2 marks is East-West. Easy to then divide the angles to find your bearings... Ash D - where on earth did you come up with that bit about rivers?? Rivers in the North running from South to North: Mackenzie and St. Lawrence (both in Canada) ALL major rivers in Germany except the Danube which flows West to East Seine (France) All major rivers in Siberia Nile!! Rivers in the South running North to South: All major rivers in Argentina and Uruguay Probably plenty more....
- Q:Where can I get my PWC trailer's bearings repacked?
- your marine service shop should be up to the task of maintaining your marine trailer too. if they arent, you shouldnt be going to that shop to begin with. any normal car mechanic should be able to handle it too. its actually a very easy job, if you dont mind getting grease on your hands. wheel bearings are wheel bearins are wheel bearings..... and there are also places that deal more specifically with trailers. they would be able to handle your marine trailer maintence too. i would suggest you add a set of bearing buddy caps to your shopping list for parts. they have a fitting on them that allows you to pump grease into them without popping them off. and a spring that forces the grease through the bearings and out the wheel seal (if over pumped you will ruin the wheel seal). just pull off a little plastic cap, check that the spring is half compressed and you will have no bearing worries ever again. if the spring is ever getting relaxed, pull out the grease gun and give it a few pumps. bearing buddy caps claim to be a final solution to keeping the bearings full of grease and working properly. IF used properly and kept full, that claim is true.
- Q:Trying to buy skate bearings from non-skate company... what are the dimensions of longboard bearings?
- i wouldn't do that if i were you. i don't skate long boards myself, but as i'm changing my set up every few months, the LEAST important thing is bearings. just get them from the skateshop, but don't bother with the decent ones. you'd be surprised that there isn't much difference between bones ceramics and the cheapest skateshop bearings with no brandname. i've also found, the more expensive, the easier they break.so don't bother with industrial bearings, save time by getting the cheapest bearings from a skateshop. +/- $10.
- Q:where does 2000 2wd chevy tahoe ft wheel bearings get its oil?
- They don't, they are packed with grease before they are assembled together. That's all the grease they get for its lifetime!!!! That's why you don't hold high pressure washer hoses up against them, you can force water into them cause them to fail quicker
- Q:how to put on the skateboard bearings?
- Silver out it does matter because you dont want dirt getting in your bearing and f-ing them up. Spacers are seperate from the bearing their just little cilindrical tubes.The easiest way to put bearings on is to put your bearing on the truck your wheel then press down on the wheel same for the other side.
- Q:How do I remove really stubborn dirty skateboard bearings?
- any kind of lubercant and a good soak should make them slick enough to come out. if you do use something like wd-40 you'll have to make sure that you clean them good you don't want to have wd-40 on them it'll just make it more dirty. Some bearings are just naturally hard to get out of wheels, i've had this problem but i wasn't trying to save them so it just ruined them, they are probably still very usable just a good cleaning and some good lube will make them good again. If the axle things doesn't work and a screw driver doesn't work after you lube them up good then you're probably just out of luck and will need to just get new bearings. try to clean then wheels good to get most of that dirt out of there, a can of air will work good.
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:What is the best lubricant for a skateboard ball bearing, made for bearings or otherwise?
- go to a skate shop and ask for lubricants and they will try and sale some regular lube but for my bearings i use bones lubricant. dont try and use grease lol that wont work. and if you buy pretty expensive bearings like ceramics or bones might as well get some good lubricant. dont over do it by spilling the entire bottle cuz ur gona get a lot of dirt in the bearings making it worse. another tip what ever you do dont use wd40 that will ruin ur bearings in no time. trust me iv dont it iv messed up some black panthers by using wd40, it makes them bust faster.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range