K 18X24X20 Needle Roller Bearing China Supply High Precision
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:(Forgive me I have no clue about vehicles, a friend of ours mentioned the bearings might be going out. I assume he was talking about the transmission) Is this a slow problem? Does it need immediate attention? Anyone know about costs? And if I am wrong about what I am asking please correct me.*2000 model
- it can be a twin issue. The f150 has had multiple problems with bearings interior the rear end. It does no longer impression your potential to shift gears, besides the indisputable fact that. yet another bearing that is noisy is a wheel bearing. Your chum could were suitable, in that an inner issue interior the transmission may be the source of the noise, and hence may be the region consisting of your shifter. ideal case state of affairs is the wheel bearing, or in the different case be prepared to spend $1000 to $2500. i could visit the broking service to work out if there has been any silent remembers. HAVE IT ADDRESSED at modern.
- Q:My two front wheels on my skateboard randomly lock up. You know how you're suppose to leave a little wiggle room when you tighten the nut? Well after a few minutes of skating the wiggle room is gone and it's like I tightened down my bolt all the way. There's nothing wrong with my nut and my bearings are bones swiss and my wheels are bones stf 54mm. This is so strange. I've even rotated the wheels and bearings out from back to front and once again it's my front two wheels. It's beyond me. Please help!
- If you aren't using speed ring, use them. Replace axle nuts. Could be bearing migration from excess bearing lube. Remove bearings and wipe outer race with denatured alcohol. Wash the wheels with dish soap and water. Make sure to wash the bearing seats. Dry before placing the bearings back in. If it happens only on one side but not the other, it's axle slip. Send trucks back to manufacturer.
- Q:I refer to the overhung impeller pump. They normally have two bearings supporting the shaft, (and an oil box between the bearings). Why is that? why not only one bearing? what would happen if they are manufactured with one bearing only?
- You could do that but you would have to rely on the bearings of the driver to help support the load. You would also have to be sure one of the two bearings could take an axial thrust load. As you may know there are vertical inline pumps that do just that.
- Q:I have been cleaning my bearing about every two weeks. I have been using plain tap water, and a Q-tip. How often do you clean yours, and what do you use?
- Longboarders need to keep their bearings in EXCELLENT condition, and this is primarily a longboarding sight. Check it out.
- Q:okay...lemme explain...i have an experiment in my criminalistics class on improvised weaponry and I figured, hey, stupid...(that's me) this sounds like a great(dangerous and stupid,with potential for serious bodily harm) idea. Gee, wonder what would happen if I do it?(most likely,PAIN.)how much damag would this cause to a human body? car? building, such as a wood shed(mine)....can this be done? will it destroy my(roommates, cause I sure as hell wont do it to mine!) gun? anyone know how quickly the ball bearings would come out? damage they'd inflict/ etc?any help would be enormously appreciated!
- if you got them the same size as the barrel i imagine they could come out between 100 and 200 mph, probably very similar to an air rifle
- Q:I need some bearings that will not break when they take high impact.... Any help would be great
- I used to skate before my knees gave out and I would have to say Bones Reds or Swiss if you can afford them.
- Q:I'm thinking about buying an 87 Fiero for $650 but it needs rod bearings... I wanna know if it's worth it to buy it.
- the only thing about that is if the bearings are knocking then the crank might be scared. i believe i would stay clear of that car. something made those bearings go, maybe a bad oil pump.
- Q:why combined needle roller bearings for sale is popular in the market? where are they can be used?
- They are particularly suitable for applications where other types of locating bearings occupy too much space, or where the axial loads are too heavy, the speeds are too high, or the lubricant is inadequate for simple thrust washers. So combined needle roller bearings for sale is welcomed. If you are interested in this field, you can get more information from: Changzhou Zhihua Bearings Co., Ltd. It is a professional combined needle roller bearings manufacturer.
- Q:what can i use 2 clean longboard/skateboard bearings besides acetone?
- Your toung.
- Q:Anyone know the range at what I'm looking at for completely full ceramic bearings for a longboard?
- Assuming you are looking for not only ceramic balls, but inner and outer races as well. These bearings will run around $240 a set. Most bearings that called ceramic only use ceramic balls, but the races are still steel. Some cheaper 'ceramic' bearings only use a ceramic coating on the balls. You might want to think about stainless steel bearings. They are very resistant to corrosion and cost much less than full ceramic bearings, and only a little more than regular steel. SS Bearings with ceramic balls cost about double that of all SS bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like