Model No.: HK 2820
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.035kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
Needle roller bearing K 12x15x10 generally packed in poly tube or poly bag and into paper box and then into carton box. If the goods are too heavy, we suggest to use wood case or wood pallet.
3-45 working days upon receipt of the deposit
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Im trying to open up my ABEC skateboard bearings?
- Actually - you would think that it was 'higher the bearing - the better' BUT Not SO! When I went to buy my sons skateboard at Xmas from ROUTE ONE in Cambridge, England - they explained it to me. The higher rating, eg- ABEC 9's, is to do with how they make the bearing. The higher number is how tight they are packed (or something along those lines...). The skaters who worked in RouteOne told me that they all use ABEC 5's. So, if the experts use them.... they must be okay. Bev
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- id okorder.com/
- Q:how much would it cost to fix ball bearings in a 94 ford expl?
- Ball bearings?? There are no ball bearings in the front end of a Ford Explorer, or any other car for that matter. Most cars use tapered roller(drum)bearings. They usually run 10-25$ per side, plus 5-15$ for new seals to put around them. Grease will be about 10$ for a can of good stuff. Do it yourself and save some money on the labor.
- Q:do i have to clean my longboard bearings if so how many times and with what help plzzzzzz?
- You should clean your bearings about every month or couple months, or after you have ridden in the sand or water. When you clean you bearings you take off the rubber/metal seal on the bearing. You then place them in Acetone or High % Rubbing Alcohol and shake them around to loosen the dirt. After, you quickly dry them with paper or a towel. Once they are completely dry, you lube them with Bones Lube, White Lithium Grease, or Sewing Machine oil. DO NOT USE WD-40! Then put the rubber seals back on and you are done. Check out tutorials on youtube to get a better understanding.
- Q:Question about skateboard bearings.?
- Yeah guy. Of direction so one can be first-rate. I've performed that earlier than while I was once more youthful due to the fact I had not anything else lol. Yeah, simply positioned it on and roll your wheels and positioned extra on. Do that for a couple of days in a row and your bearings will probably be spinning and spinning and spinning!
- Q:Bevo 608 ABEC 9, or labeda Swiss lite bearings?
- The ABEC scale isn't very accurate for measuring how fast a board can go, hopefully we will one day get a scale that is accurate. You're Bone Swiss bearings probably do go faster, when you're riding your board, challenge him to a race, either you'll win or you got ripped off.
- Q:what is the difference between alloy bearings and plastic bearings?
- Alloy bearings are med out of metal alloys. Plastic bearings are made out of plastic. The metal ones are more durable and last longer, but are heavier than the plastic ones.
- Q:Can some water ruin my bearings?
- No, think about the bearings on a boat trailer that is driven into the water all the time. Water is not going to hurt them.
- Q:How long do repacked rear wheel bearings last in a FWD Toyota Rav4?
- Wheel bearings are designed to last around 100,000 miles give or take. It is not uncommon to have them last as long as the car. Normally, if your mechanic is good and thorough, they will be inspected every time you get a brake job (approximately every 35-50,000 miles) and re-packed with grease if necessary at little or no cost.
- Q:Give a detailed procedure of maintenance of electric motor bearings and the effects of overgreasing?
- There's a few different thoughts on greasing motors so its subjective mainly in regard to doing it running or not running. A big problem from overgreasing is if the bearing gets pressurized. This will lead to premature failure. Also extra grease can be forced in among the winding which isn't great. Some motors, especially larger ones, have plates to remove so that you can tell grease has made it through and to prevent pressurization. The manufacturer will give you the best guidance on type and amount of grease, procedures etc for their motors. Also be careful if the motor has been worked on so may not have original grease and some greases don't mix well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range