HK 2820 Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings HK Series High Precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Model No.: HK 2820
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.035kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
Needle roller bearing K 12x15x10 generally packed in poly tube or poly bag and into paper box and then into carton box. If the goods are too heavy, we suggest to use wood case or wood pallet.
3-45 working days upon receipt of the deposit
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:when im parked on a flat surface my tires sit perfectly straight and look completely normal, then when i park on a small incline the tires and wheels spread t outward really bad, it turns and drives fine, it has 35 inch tires and 16.5 wheels and ive heard 4wd can cause it to do that but if anyone can give me some info thatd be AMAZING..lol-thanks
- What kind of vehicle is it? Is it coil over, torsion bar, twin I beam, how many miles: dont gremlin hunt, get some deinitive answers. I would have it inspected for upper and lower ball joints, control arm bushings, drag and center links, idler and pitman arms, and the integrity of the radial runout of the hub to bearing assembly! Remember, putting bigger tires on vehicles that were never intended for them, tend to cause some pretty unusual circumstances! Especially when a lot of the factory geometry is now different! Hope this helps! Best Luck
- Q:I'm getting a new board soon.I'm thinking about a zero deck with independant trucks bones stf wheels and bones super swiss six bearings.
- Decks: Element. Santa Cruz, Flip, Plan B and Chocolate. Trucks: Independent, Silver, Krux, Venture, Tensor Wheels: Ricta, Spitfire, Hubba,Bones Bearings: Bones,Independent,Spitfire,Lucky,Mini-lo... Positiv(Mini-logo and positiv are less famous but are great as Bones reds) I Recomend Element deck+Independent truck+Bones wheels+Bones swiss bearings
- Q:My front driver's side wheel bearings need replaced. The current wheel bearings are open (visible when the hub is removed). When I look for replacement parts, OES and otherwise, the bearings offered are enclosed/canister style. This looks like it won't mate up properly with the existing hub. The auto parts store suggested removing the ring from the hub to make the new bearings fit. I'm concerned that doing so will irreparably damage the hub. To complicate things even more, it looks like the only style of hub available- OES included- are the type that work with the open bearings. Suggestions? Anyone ever had to modify a wheel hub? Advice is appreciated.
- This is the correct bearing. Its called a unit bearing and must be pressed in with a hydraulic press. Most front wheel drive cars use this set -up. A little tip: If the driver side is bad it likely the passenger soon to follow ,have them both done at the same time. To save some money remove the hubs from the car yourself.Take them to a shop have the bearings pressed. They should only charge about 35.00 each.
- Q:i need it before this tuesdayplease try and my help me
- bearings are just angels taken clockwise and written in three figures as for compass is concernt fix the pencil in it and draw circles
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, rolling bodies are cylindrical roller bearings. Cylindrical roller and raceway are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the ring block is small and suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ring has no edge, can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to their diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the structure in radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load.
- Q:My two front wheels on my skateboard randomly lock up. You know how you're suppose to leave a little wiggle room when you tighten the nut? Well after a few minutes of skating the wiggle room is gone and it's like I tightened down my bolt all the way. There's nothing wrong with my nut and my bearings are bones swiss and my wheels are bones stf 54mm. This is so strange. I've even rotated the wheels and bearings out from back to front and once again it's my front two wheels. It's beyond me. Please help!
- If you aren't using speed ring, use them. Replace axle nuts. Could be bearing migration from excess bearing lube. Remove bearings and wipe outer race with denatured alcohol. Wash the wheels with dish soap and water. Make sure to wash the bearing seats. Dry before placing the bearings back in. If it happens only on one side but not the other, it's axle slip. Send trucks back to manufacturer.
- Q:Was recently told by a friend that my front two wheel bearings needed replaced (actually, that the wiring for them was pulled right out of them - which in an 99 Alero requires replacing the entire system) after an ABS light had been on for quite awhile in my car. Furthermore, he suggested that I also needed to replace a pigtail in my car - though I do not know what that is (anyone know?). He quoted me a $750 price tag on the deal and being our friend, we assume that we are getting some sort of labor deal as well - but checking it out we found some sort of pigtail online but it was only $10. With $190 for each wheel bearing that should add up to only $390 + tax so we were a little confused. Can anyone explain what/how much a pigtail is actually worth and what would be a right price on this fix with without labor? I realize prices are slightly different all over the world - so if it helps, this is in Ohio in the States. Much appreciative!!!
- your best bet is to call your local auto dealer (such as Pep Boys) and ask them for a price on parts and labour make sure you give them vehicle details - such as - the make model - year - engine size - transmission type (auto or manual) - if your vehicle is front wheel drive or rear wheel drive - ask for prices on parts and labour to repair - wheel bearings for both front wheels - the bearings may be encased in the - hub - (some come separately - if this is the case - you're looking at labour costs to remove and install the new bearings IF they go into a Hub) - also grease seals as well - and (if the bearing is sold separate from the hub - you will need wheel grease) as for the pigtail - it could be any one of the connectors on your vehicle's electrical system - for most part - it's usually what the side marker lights plug into BUT - it may be a connector used in ABS wiring - and it may be the pigtail that plugs into the ABS in behind the wheel - that needs replacing (it's difficult to know exactly which pigtail your friend is talking about) parts can be pricey check around and compare prices at a few of the auto stores in your area
- Q:I was wondering which bearings are faster, and which last longer with good care, independent 5's, or regular reds bearings. Thanks!
- Reds bearings are better I used to skate them and loved them but it is really worth spending the money for bones swiss or super reds.
- Q:I need to know how to install cam bearings in a 5.7 L engine 1998 Chevy.I need to know about the oil Galleries specifically
- The cam bearings are just slightly different in diameter, so you have to make sure you install them in the correct order. The smallest in back, largest in front. Make sure the oil holes are lined up when you put them in. I personally never do it my self, I find it easier to do it when I take the block for cleaning, but if you are just replacing the cam, and want to do it yourself, my advice is to purchase or rent the proper tool.
- Q:Do you need to relube your bearings if you leave them in their boxes(opened)?I bought bones reds, and I opened the box. I plan to leave it there for 3-5 days untill my other shipments(trucks, wheels) come. Will the lube dry/go away? Should I relube it in 3-5 days?
- you don't have to lube up your bearings if there open and still in there box the only reason you have to re lube them if your using them hoped that helped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like