Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x22x16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Are wheel bearings connected with a wheel alignment?
- You can not properly align a vehicle with loose wheel bearings because the wheels might not be in a perfectly true position if a bearing is loose so they are correct. And Ford does seem to have they're share of wheel bearing trouble but all 4 being bad might be stretching it a bit unless it has high mileage and you should have been noticing a growling noise if a bearing was bad.
- Q:Are andale skateboard bearings out yet?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:are bearings Dust Cover unique for specific wheel/hubs?
- Wheel Dust Covers
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:Sdg 107cc front wheel bearings size? any cross reference to which others will fit this hub?
- All bearings are made in standard sizes. Take your old bearings to an industrial supply that has bearings and they can be matched with something they have on hand. Typically there are some numbers on the bearing that they use find the replacement bearings.
- Q:Changing a camshaft without replacing the bearings?
- Risky but it's your cam shaft. Bearings and lifters are usually replaced with the camshaft. But then again years ago people would lay a strip of leather between bearings to take up any play. I wouldn't try that either today.
- Q:Skateboarding- What are trucks, bearings, and hardware?
- Trucks are the metal axles and plates that mount to the board. They come in different sizes depending on what type of riding you plan on doing- the longer the axle the less turning radius you'll have. Bearing are small discs that contain tiny metal ball (bearings) that allow you wheels to spin freely once they are mounted on the truck-there are 2 bearing rings for each wheel (inside outside) . These also come in all types and generally the more expensive the bearings the more spin/speed you'll get. Hardware merely refers to the bolts nuts that hold the trucks to the board. These also come in all sorts of lengths and brands, but really they are mostly all the same. and don't forget some of the most important gear for a noob will be protective gear, helmet pads etc. Have Fun !
- Q:What's the proper procedure for installling wheel bearings on 2001 Toyota Corolla?
- Tractor, I am only familiar with replacing the rear wheel bearings on a '98-'02 Corolla so I hope that this write-up is of use to you: First you jack your car up and for safety you place it on a floor jack . Then you remove the brake drum off . Once you remove the brake drum you turn your the bearing until the hole lines up with the four bolts that hold it. Once you remove the bolts then you can remove the bearing , You might need a rubber hammer to tap it off . Then you get brake cleaner and spray the area to clean it up . Remove any grease there . While you you are there check out your wheel cylinders for leakage and your brake shoes for any wear . Give them a lightly sanding if they look shiny. Compare the two hub bearing . The OEM has a open back and the aftermarket has a sealed back. Right now is a good time to point out that going with OEM hub bearings is a better choice than after market because the quality is usually of a higher quality. Then you can put your hub bearing back on put some anti seize on the bolts then tighten and recheck . Spin it . Put some anti seize on the studs . Put your brake drum back on and adjust your rear brakes if necessary. Then put your wheel back on , make sure you tighten up your lug nuts and then you are done!
- Q:Which Mineral Spirits Should I use for my Bearings?
- Gasoline works good but be careful and rubber gloves might be a good idea.
- Q:What are some good bearings for my mission hockey skates?
- check okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range