Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x22x22
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:what skateboard trucks and bearings?
- thunder trucks and bone red bearings... thats all u need
- Q:Can you repack wheel bearings on a 2003 Chevy S10 pickup?
- If they are making a grinding noise, then it's too late to just repack them. Get new ones.
- Q:How much would new rear bearings for 2004 Saturn VUE cost?
- Now here is what you do if you get a shop to do it. Get estimates from everyone. Then go by brake check and get an estimate. Now the trick is is to get on the computer for the brake check in your city, if you have one. They have a calendar there where you can schedule your vehicle for putting in new bearings. If you will notice, on certain days, they have up to 30% on some locations at different times and days. You might call and ask what the percent off covers. Is it parts or labor or both. But seems a good deal. Otherwise, buy a hayes repair manual for about $20 or so. Bearings are one of the few things that are EASY to put in. Now you can go to one of those back yard mechanics who can do it real cheap.
- Q:changed rod bearings can affect timing? plus a timing memory refresh?
- First mistake: nickel-and-diming engine repairs. You broke the crankcase seal to replace your bearings, now you are chasing a golf ball on a one-hole par 1 course. Your timing marks for crank and cam gear should meet vertically straight depending on the make/model. The rotating assembly is a precision-balanced instrument with extremely close tolerances, if any part is thrown off balance you have compromised its integrity. Second mistake: you didn't state year make or model of car. Not all are created equal.
- Q:beginner skateboard bearings?
- Always okorder.com
- Q:What skate bearings are better?
- the higher the abec rating are the faster they spin if they are free of dirt. yet, the higher the rating the tighter the ball bearing are packed and the quicker they become clogged with dirt. REDS are cheap about 15 bucks and out shine most bearings. they are made from powell and they are the red are 15buck and they got 6 ball swiss that can go for over 100 bucks
- Q:What kind of bearings/trucks does a Hobie board use?
- any bearings will work, and you can find them at walmart
- Q:Do skateboard bearings come in different sizes?
- 99$ of skateboard trucks have an 8mm axle and use 608 bearings. Only a few trucks have 10mm axles, usually used for large wheels on longboards. Unless is says 10mm axles on the package, they are the standard bearings.
- Q:Can some water ruin my bearings?
- One inch of water will never ruin a truck or car wheel bearing.
- Q:what trucks, wheels, bearings should i get for my skateboard?
- i have bones red bearings and they've always been as good as when i first got it.it depends if you ride loose or tight trucks. if loose, i suggest venture because there naturally loose and that's how i ride. if you ride tight trucks you should get silver trucks.if you want speed you should get pig wheels or spitfire. if you want grip you should get ricta or pig.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range