Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x16x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:What kind of bearings should I buy for speed?
- I use Bones Swiss bearings and they have been very responsive and have made a big difference. If you want to know how fast a bearing is most have abec ratings, nine being the highest. However, as Bones Swiss are of better quality and faster than most bearings, they have omitted the abec rating. I highly reccommend the Bones Swiss bearings and if you want to get better than those, you get the ceramics. They are much more expensive though.
- Q:do 98 ford windstars have front wheel bearings?
- yes... but not like older cars.. front wheel drives they are part of the axle... you have to pull the axle and have them removed just about as easy to replace the axle
- Q:how do u clean skate bearings?
- you take s socket wrench and loosen the nut and take it off and take off the washer , than the wheel than the other washer . Don't lose ur washers !!! Do this to each wheel . Take about 8 Qtips or more or less depending on how dirty ur bearings are , take the Q tip and rub the dirt off of the bearing . Each side and in the insides .
- Q:Can you find bearings without a compass or specialized equipment, and if so, how?
- No okorder.com/
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- If you jack the car up you can listen closely to the wheel bearings, and also try to rock the wheel by grabbing it at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock position, there should be barely any play. If you can wiggle more than a 1/2-1 mm then its likely the rear bearings have failed. If the bearings appear OK then remove the tire and try to remover the drum If the vehicle has disc brakes the pads will be exposed, if the discs are scored. grooved and damaged you will notice this immediately The disc should be almost polished smooth, with the disc brake pads held against the discs by the calipers, there should be at least 1/4 inch (6mm) of pad material. If you have drum brakes once you have removed the drum (remove cotter pin from cage and remove nut) inspect the shoes and brake hardware found inside, attached to the backing plate.
- Q:how much should it cost to replace all the bearings in my 300ex?
- it really depends on how much damage is done. Axle Bearings. :Replacing bearings, axle, carrier and seals - $500 :just bearings and seals - $20 Front Wheel Bearings: :just both side bearings and seals - $30 Spindles, hubs. bearings and seals - $200 Swingarm Bearings: :Just beaings and seals - $25 :Swingarm, pivot bolt, bearings and seals - $500 Steering stem bearings :just bearings and seals - $15 :steering stem, bearings and seals - $200 the engine will be about $300 to sent out and have rebuilt by your local honda dealer. bearings are not something to put off, trust me, i know. if bearings wear out, they can destroys a lot of expensive parts, fast. be keep replaced often.
- Q:How much is a good set of spark plug return bearings? ?
- Check your local salvage yards for these parts - and don't take no for an answer - they fit 1941 and up Mustang GT's.
- Q:How Much is a Rod Bearings instillation?
- totally depends on the vehicle. What make, model, and engine is it?
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
- Q:what can i use in place of Ball bearings?
- This okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range