Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:what r good skateboard decks,trucks,bearings,and wheels?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what r good skateboard decks,trucks,bearings,and wheels? i have the money its just that i don't know which ones to bye
- Q:Do skateboard bearings need to be broken in after cleaning them?
- yes when you clean out your bearings they slow down a bit at first, they shouldn't take long to break in once you start skating, although it might seem like your going slower because your bearings will be silent compared to before
- Q:Can a new chain mess up wheel bearings?
- Always give year, make, engine size and model # when asking questions. We need all of that info to give an informed answer. Japanese bikes of that era used 3 bearings in the rear wheel. 2 bearings in the wheel hub and one bearing in the sprocket's flange, with a spacer between the sprocket flange and the wheel hub. If that spacer was not installed, that could cause the bearings to prematurely fail. Unless the chain was adjusted improperly (to tight) it's unlikely the bearings would ware out from installing a new chain. Before removing the rear wheel, check the chain slack to see if the previous owner installed the chain properly.
- Q:How fast are the Abec 3 bearings for skateboards?
- whats Abec?
- Q:How do i change my swingarm bearings?
- Use okorder.com/.. Swingarm needle bearings are very easy to damage.
- Q:how often should u clean longboard bearings?
- You only need to clean the bearings if they don't roll well, don't roll smoothly, or make rough noises. ABEC is meaningless for skates in that there is almost no difference between ABEC 1 and 7. The rating is based on vibration that would be at speeds above 200 mph. The brand is much more important and some of the better ones (Bones, Zero Drag, Twin Cam) make bearings that don't meet any of the ABEC standards because they can roll better with more gaps in the right places. Your choice of wheels will make a bigger difference in your speed than your bearings.
- Q:Will my Bones Swiss longboard bearings rust if they get wet?
- ANY bearing will rust of they get wet but this is constantly getting wet so don't fear
- Q:Which Skateboard Bearings Are Faster, Bones REDS or Rush Abec-7 bearings?
- There is no way for someone to give you an answer to your question without testing both bearings on expensive equipment with specific loading. If the Rush bearings work better for you, buy them in the future. However both the shop guy and jibiking are full of nonsense about ABEC and also partly right. ABEC is a tolerance specification for how gaps inside the bearing and how much it can wobble when it spins. It has nothing to do with how easily a bearing spins. ABEC got used for skate bearings because companies were using Precision grade bearings which are garbage. ABEC 1 rated bearings were a vast improvement over the Precision grade. Bearing sellers then decided if 1 is good, larger numbers can be advertised as better. A few of the better bearing companies (Twin Cam, Zero Drag, Bones) have designs that are better for skating by not meeting the specifications of the ABEC ratings..
- Q:Is this price right to fix my wheel bearings on my car?
- Parts should be around $400.00 and it is a pain to get all that mess off of a front wheel drive. I would just buy a newer vehicle before I spent 1200 on that particular vehicle. If you are mechanically inclined you can do this job yourself.
- Q:bad or damaged wheel bearings?
- Right side bearing is strong possibility. Your right turns unload the right side wheels and the noise decreases. Your left turns load the right side wheels and noise increases. By the way your observation is the standard old school test for bearings that was done by swerving L. and R. at about 45 mph. That, and having Leroy ride in the back seat with the window down to help decide if it is front or back. If it is a bearing problem, just do the bad wheel or wheels and don't get talked into any additional bearings. The good ones could easily go another 150k. Sorry you wasted a bunch of bucks. Alignment folks usually don't touch cars with bad bearings or tires. Don't know what went on there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range