HK 1209 China Supplier Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings HK Series 10X14X8 mm
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
HK 1209 Bearings
Needle Roller Bearings
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
- You dont really need a tool, maybe something like a pen or knife to pop the old ones out, and then just puch the new ones in with your thumb. You should at least use a wrench to tighten the wheel nuts on though..
- Q:I cant put them in! I can only put it on succesfully on the inside of the wheel. The bearing wont go in the outside of the wheel(the logo side). just saying i use the method where you put it on the truck axis and press down with your wheel
- Do what i do put in the bearing and push it in slightly with your fingers. Then get a screw driver turn it upside down (sharp side facing up) get a hammer and gently nail it in it will stay in and shouldnt even be dented or scrached!
- Q:CeramicSwissABEC 7TitaniumBones Red BearingsPig Jaguar BearingsDestructo Sendia Beyond ABEC Japanese BearingsABEC 9Rush Hybrid BearingsRush Ceramic/Titanium BearingsRush Bomber Bearings i cant decide which ones to pick
- Best = Bones Swiss Skateboard Bearings ----- 2nd Best = Rush Swiss Black Crypt Bearings
- Q:I need to clean my skateboard bearings but im not sure what type of liquid i should use to clean them?Acetone or Mineral/White spirits?
- WD40! Get a can and a small dish / bowl... Fill the bowl up 3/4 full with this WD40 and let the bearing soak in it over night. The next morning you can pull them out and wipe them down... Finally just grease the bearings and put them back in.
- Q:i have bearing that i want to use for my skates and i don't know if they will fit
- Good point Brandon... and nice purple mohawk! You definitely will need more bearings.
- Q:I had just laid out 650.00 for a complete brake job at Sears for my step son's car about 3 months ago, and now his right wheel bearing is shot. I would think given the close relationship to the braking assembly to the wheel bearings, this shouldn't have been missed. Am I not understanding something here or does Sears owe me at least 1/2 off my wheel bearing job? I have just learned as well that Ford Focus also had a recall on wheel bearings for certain models. That should have been a red flag there for them if they are any type of a reputable repair service nation wide. Help me please.... I cannot afford any more repairs, but I cannot afford to have him use our cars either.
- Unfortunately, unless the bad wheel bearing exhibited symptoms during the road test after the brake job, a technician would have no way of knowing that it would fail 3 months later.
- Q:i need to ride my bike be cause i just tore it apart to paint it but all my bearings fell apart
- dimbulb put the bearings back wle.
- Q:I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima Se, when i jack tha car up (on the driver side) my wheel is loose, obvisouly with the lug nuts screwed all tha way in, i talked to a few people, but they sed it could be my Wheel Hub or my bearings, i don't know, i just don't wanna get robed blind, wat would be a reasonable amount of money + labor to fix either tha hubs or tha bearings on tha one side???
- I'd call a few shops and get some estimates. I never heard of a hub causing the wheel to shake, maybe you outta go to a national chain that does free estimates and have it checked out by a professional.
- Q:i have a 2003 suzuki ozark 250, and the front wheel bearings are shot. I have the bearings, but before i start, i would like to have an idea of what im doing. Is it anything like replacing wheel bearings on a car? If so, just say its like that and i should be good to go. i've looked all over the internet for instructions, but i cannot find any. Ive changed car wheel bearings before, so if its anything like that, then say so. If not, post a link or description on how to do it. thanks
- is almost the same, the only diff is how the wheel is opened up,,, i believe they seal the bearings so you will haft to press them out i think,, if not then then its the same,,, ive only came across 2 types of 4wheelers that had to do that,, they were polarius models that floated on the water,,, now lookin at yours its the same as a car,,, after removing the wheel you take off the spindle ( for a car its called a rotor) then pick out the bearing clean out the grease add new grease, and pack the bearings with grease befor you put it in,, the more grease the better lol
- Cleaning Skate Bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like