Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x15x10
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Broken ball bearings? (98 civic ex)?
- Bent wheel, out of alignment, bent A arm, bent tie rod end... could all be possible, take it to a shop.
- Q:what are the bearings in the neck of a dirtbike called?
- Steering Head Bearing , upper and lower frame neck bearing , neck bearing
- Q:what is the typical repair cost for front wheel bearings in a 1990 toyota 4runner?
- which part of the car are you talking about? the CV joint? does it knock when you turn left or right?
- Q:how are wear limits on bearings determined?
- General ideas only. In the case of journal bearings with forced lubrication (oil pressure), increasing clearance results in oil pressure drop. Ideally, journal bearings hold an oil film which supports the rotating shaft and minimizes metal/metal contact. Automobile engines run for hundreds of thousands of miles using this strategy. Radial ball bearings will tolerate excess clearance (depending on the load) but the shafts they support often will not. In cases where oil seals are used, excess shaft play damages seals and permits leaking. In the case of motor or pump shafts, bearing slack permits rotor/stator contact or impeller/involute contact. Rotating masses are never perfectly balanced or axially aligned. Bearing slack multiplies unbalanced force and consequent load.
- Q:Is $750 for replacing the front two wheel bearings and a pigtail on a 99 Olds Alero (w/o labor costs) good?
- your best bet is to call your local auto dealer (such as Pep Boys) and ask them for a price on parts and labour make sure you give them vehicle details - such as - the make model - year - engine size - transmission type (auto or manual) - if your vehicle is front wheel drive or rear wheel drive - ask for prices on parts and labour to repair - wheel bearings for both front wheels - the bearings may be encased in the - hub - (some come separately - if this is the case - you're looking at labour costs to remove and install the new bearings IF they go into a Hub) - also grease seals as well - and (if the bearing is sold separate from the hub - you will need wheel grease) as for the pigtail - it could be any one of the connectors on your vehicle's electrical system - for most part - it's usually what the side marker lights plug into BUT - it may be a connector used in ABS wiring - and it may be the pigtail that plugs into the ABS in behind the wheel - that needs replacing (it's difficult to know exactly which pigtail your friend is talking about) parts can be pricey check around and compare prices at a few of the auto stores in your area
- Q:Question about skateboard bearings.?
- Yeah guy. Of direction so one can be first-rate. I've performed that earlier than while I was once more youthful due to the fact I had not anything else lol. Yeah, simply positioned it on and roll your wheels and positioned extra on. Do that for a couple of days in a row and your bearings will probably be spinning and spinning and spinning!
- Q:Are Bones Swiss bearings good?
- YES!!! they are way better then reds. but me personally i dont like spending that much for bearings so i stick with reds cuz they last long and are just as good
- Q:where can i buy furnace inducer motor bearings?
- You can swap out the entire motor in ten minutes. Why would you want to replace the bearings? Just change the motor. Google is probably your best option. Most local part suppliers will not sell to the public, at least here anyway.
- Q:bearings on 2001 jetta?
- NO! We don't know what bearings you are talking about. There are many rotating parts in a car. Don't you think they would all have bearings? Wheel bearings, axle bearings, cam bearings, crank bearings, water pump bearings, alternator bearings, power steering pump bearings.......What ones would you like to know about?
- Q:Can 3m General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner be used to soak long board bearings?
- You can clean with gasoline and acetone in a bottle of Gatorade or powerade what ever similar. you shake the bottle for a while when you see that's turning to other color you let dry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range