Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x17x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:Are skateboarding bearings difforent sizes if i wanted bones reds?
- nope one size fits all...bones reds or any bones bearings are great.
- Q:how do i properly install skateboard bearings?
- the bearings will go in, you hust might need to push really hard. you cant have them hanging out. worst case, you could just take it somewhere, like sneaker king and they could do it for you.
- Q:Should I mix Different bearings?
- Only if you took out slow bearings and replaced them with faster ones. If all your bearings run well, mixing them will do nothing.
- Q:Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- Q:Would these be the right bearings?
- Kyle Take off the wheel Look at the bearing, there should be a 4 digit number like 6008 That's your bearing size If there's no number you have to measure the outside and inside diameter with a vernier caliper and plug the size into google to get which bearings you need. But probably standard skateboard bearings most likely.
- Q:how do you change the steering bearings on a ktm 125 06?
- I don't think the goose-neck bearings are bad, I think all it needed was lubed and tightened up. but if you wanta spend ur money on bearings you never needed in the first place, or if you listened to a liar motorcycle dealer that told you you needed them, only because he wants to make money by selling you new bearings then there's nothing i can do. just remind me to never buy a used bike from you I hate motorcycle dealers, OOOOOO I HATE THEM AGGGHHHHHHH HATE THEM soooo bad!
- Q:Question about skateboard bearings.?
- Yeah guy. Of direction so one can be first-rate. I've performed that earlier than while I was once more youthful due to the fact I had not anything else lol. Yeah, simply positioned it on and roll your wheels and positioned extra on. Do that for a couple of days in a row and your bearings will probably be spinning and spinning and spinning!
- Q:what abec are bones reds bearings for skateboard?
- They do not have an ABEC rating. ABEC is common advertising hype but is actually meaningless for skates and boards. It is an industrial standard for vibration that is intended for things spinning like your wheels would be at 200 mph. It came into use because many of the early skates and boards used precision grade bearings that were garbage. Standard ABEC 1 bearings were much better and cheap so ABEC bearings became a selling point that ment you were getting good bearings. There really isn't a significant improvement when you go to higher numbers. Some of the skate bearing makers (Bones, Zero Drag, Twin Cam) have realized that meeting the specs for the higher ABEC numbers can actually slow the bearings down slightly in skate and board use. The went to the more expensive route of designing their own bearings instead of just purchasing standard bearings from companies that sell them in bulk.
- Q:Which bearing is better? Rush Hybrid Bearings or Bones Reds?
- dude you know what you need, rush all weather bearings. i got them, and 2 days ago, my board fell in the POOL!!!!!! the whole board sunk! my board is ok amazingly, it was in their for almost like, 2 minutes(its longer then you think), and my bearings are still workin brand new.no rust or anythings. their water and rust proof, their awsome too!!!! but get the rush hybrids if you dont get the ones i just told you about lol. sorry for the whole story ****.
- Q:What's the difference between ABEC 3 and 5 rollarblade bearings?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What's the difference between ABEC 3 and 5 rollarblade bearings? I took the ABEC 5 bearings out of my normal recreational blades and put them in my aggressive inlines that had ABEC 3's in them.they r all oiled great and before i test them i want to know the difference between them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range