HK 1420 Needle Roller Bearing Drawn Cup Needle Roller Supply High Precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:My wife has a 2005 Nissan Quest Minivan and this is the second time I had to have the front wheel bearings replaced. First set was at 40K and now again at 90K. Is aggresive accelerating/braking the main cause for this condition? My wife drives like Danica Patrick on crystal meth!
- The bearings has nothing to worry about accelerating, braking etc. now, bearings needs to be lubricated and do not be immerse in water , also at installation need to be clean, lubricated with the recommended lubricant and clean, any foreign material will destroy the bearing overtime. A well maintained bearing should last the life of the car....
- Q:I drive a '98 Dodge Ram, and my bearings just went out for the second time. Should I get a new rotor or just new bearings? And if I need a new rotor, is there anything other than the rotor that I need to install?
- If you didn't change the bearing races when you changed the bearings, you should do that this time. It's what probably caused the last bearings to go out again.
- Q:I'm thinking about buying an 87 Fiero for $650 but it needs rod bearings... I wanna know if it's worth it to buy it.
- Engine would have to come out of the car to replace rod bearings so there would be a fair amount of labor involved in just getting the engine out. Its also unlikely that just the rod bearings are bad, usually if the rod bearings are bad so are the rod journals on the crank and then you have to wonder about the rest of the engine. If you like the car otherwise I would figure on getting a rebuilt engine. Price out a rebuilt engine and then the cost to install it and use that number to decide if you are going to buy the car. If you do get the car take it to a shop and have em pull the motor and have a look at it. If its worth fixing have em fix it if not you are not out anything extra since you would have had to remove the old one to install the rebuilt one anyway.
- They are balls and because of their shape, they create less friction than something that is flat or has edges. Edges tend to dig in or scrape against other edges. The roundness of ball bearings allows them to roll with the objects.
- Q:i am a beginner skateboarder and i am going to buy a skateboard and debating whether to buy cheap trucks and bearings and save money or to spend more on a little bit higher quality ones. i am just a beginner so i dont know whether i would even tell the difference. if you think i should get better ones can you recommend any to me?
- Ok so first off don't buy cheap made trucks or bearings, I've had cheap bearings there slow, get dirty fast, and all my abecs fell out. And I've never had problems with trucks but I've heard of them snap and alot of other bad things. Secondly, buying better quality will last you a butt ton longer. Some brands of trucks are: Independent,Thunder,Theeve,Tensor,and Venture. Some bearing brands:Bones,Shake Junt,Spitfire,and Shorty's. P.S. get Bones Reds bearing their cheap but last at least a year or better and their really fast. Hope this helped.
- Q:this guy told me to do that..and i didnt get it
- how to broke in your bearings..another term is to season your bearings.. simplest way is to bomb some hills a few times.or just skate everyday ...this saves a lot of time..the reason you must do this is cos when a new bearing you buy from the local sk8 shop..they roll fast but still not fast enuff..these bearings are machine finished and only quality tested..they are not run in for endurance test..hence they may have some ruff edge even tho they roll smooth on the naked eye.. :D
- Q:90 15ierra 4cyl 4 tech motor.oil pump came loose and rod bearins turned and have the motor up nd pn off. m just curous if theres an easy way to take them out?do i takeone out the turn the motor to get to th other bearings?
- are you sure only the rod bearings are affected and no damage to crank pin ? remove the oil pan and work under the engine. when you remove the oil pan you can have access to connecting rods, you just unbolt the rod cap and replace the bearings then re-torque back the cap's bolts. you may turn the crankshaft while working around on each rod..
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- According to the ball bearings, there are ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, needle roller bearings belong to cylindrical roller bearingsIt seems that the cam bearings have not been heard
- Q:rollerblades btwi got water on them and then they were total slow, ive done the white spirit to get rid of all the grease and lubed them with 3in1 oil, will they be fast againsbtw, any1 who says wd40 im gonna report you because that completely ***** your wheels.cheers
- Probably not. Water tends to ruin bearings. Once rust starts, it can='t be stopped without damaging the bearings. Get new ones. Try Bones Reds. 2 boxes for recreational skates, one for aggressive.
- Q:I'm looking into starting skateboarding, so I was looking at some other questions for beginner skateboarders. People who answered were saying things like you can get any type of trucks or bearings, etc. And I do not know what those are, call me a noob, but please tell me what these are so I can purchase my first skateboard. Thanks =)
- Trucks are the axel and king pin that holds the wheels the bearings are the oiled spinners that go in the wheels to make them spin and spin fast you get 8 of these and 2 trucks and the hardware is the screws and bolts that hold the trucks to the deck which is obviously the piece of wood on top for a good skateboard it will cost about $160. order a skateboard from here its the best place
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like