Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Good skateboard+bone swiss bearings for under 90-80$?
- A okorder.com. Keep in mind that if you go with the pro set, after your deck breaks you only need to spend 60 on a new one since you can save the trucks wheels and bearings.
- Q:How do i put bearings in a skateboard if i dont have a tool?
- Best way is just push them in with your fingers or place one in the wheel and slide in on the truck and turn it over and do the other side that works good, they pop in place with a little presure from your hand onto the truck. Good luck
- Q:tandem axel trailor bearings?
- If the heat was caused by the bearings, they should be slightly discolored. On my tandem axle car hauler, I installed grease caps with zerk fittings on them. Before each long trip, I get out the grease gun and give each about 15 pumps. Since yours gets exposed to water, I would pull all and repack, looking for signs of corrosion, pitting or rust, and discoloration. Replace as necessary with new seals. Get the greasable caps.
- Q:help on this math question about bearings?
- My answer is a. I plotted the bearings on a plane: starting point is (0,0) and got (15,10), and (85,0). This means the first distance traveled by the boat was the nearest distance to the starting point.
- Q:Bearings popping out of longboard wheels?
- Yeah, so the bearings simply slide of the wheels. I guess sliding the wheels' just the law of the land
- Q:need to replace track rod ends,wheel bearings, and real wheel cylinders?
- its really tuff to say it just depends on the Quality of the part
- Q:what is the typical repair cost for front wheel bearings in a 1990 toyota 4runner?
- front wheel bearings? disc brakes? rotor replacement and new bearings (don't forget to pack the bearings w/ GREASE!) cost me almost 100 bux (for the parts)and a 12 pack for my buddy to do the work.. for both front wheel bearings/rotors..
- Q:what are some good abec 9 bearings and also how can you make some slow bearings faster?
- bearings are very good. Like the Bones and Twin Cam, they are not ABEC rated because they can be made better by not following the standards for something else. It depends on why the slow bearings are slow. If they are cruded up inside (usually will sound or feel crunchy as you turn them) you need to clean them. If they got that way by running through water, there may be rust that will never clean out completely. It is possible that you got some that have a lot of grease in them. That can make a bearing really slow. The answer again is to clean it and lube it properly. Oil runs faster in bearings but you will need to reoil them more frequently (easier to do if you leave one shield off). Grease is slower but lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Question about wheel bearings on a 1999 Dodge 3500 van?
- Wow! thats really too soon to be replacing the bearings,there is DEFINETLY other severely worn parts in the front end, you should take the van to a front end specialist and have them look at it.Question;does he replace the race also when replacing the bearings? if he doesn't, that is the problem, you MUST replace the ''race also ,and if he does, then the problem is with other worn parts in the front end.
- Q:What material used in bearings? Describe the composition of elements.?
- Sn % Sb % Cu % PbApplications 933.53.5-Light and medium IC engine big end bearings 8610.53.5-Light and medium IC engine main bearings 80113.06General purpose heavy bearings (lead increases plasticity) 601028.51.5Heavy duty marine engine bearings, electrical machines 40101.548.5Low cost, general purpose, medium duty bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range