Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 19X23X13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Broken ball bearings? (98 civic ex)?
- Bent wheel, out of alignment, bent A arm, bent tie rod end... could all be possible, take it to a shop.
- Q:what are moter bearings and how hard are they to put into a gas engine?
- you have 2 sets of bearings. there are main bearings and rod bearings. they are not what you call hard to put in but you have to know what your doing and have a torque wrench.
- Q:how do you take the bearings out from the wheel?
- push it with a screw driver
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- Bones okorder.com/
- Q:When u need wheel bearings will your tire come off?
- If the bearings lock up and fail it is highly probable if you continue to drive it the wheel will fall off, and the axle stub will be trash too meaning you will have to spend even more $$$ to fix it. If the bearings are noisy STOP driving it and get the bearings replaced it is as simple as that.
- Q:Are these bearings good?
- i've never used destructo bearings before but I have used rush bombers and they are a nice bearing, took a little while to break in but once they were they lasted a couple years with proper lubing and cleanings here and there, most bearings will if you take care of them.
- Q:How many bearings should a good spinning reel have?
- They put bearings at points of friction, there are three main places on the inside of a reel that are a must, not including the roller bearing. that's why the Shimano Sahara works so well, with three high quality bearings. More than five bearings, plus the roller bearing is not needed. A high quality six bearing reel will feel very smooth and will last longer than an eight, ten, or twelve bearing reel, because the other locations do not help the reel last longer, they only help the reel feel a little smoother. The extra bearing in the reel create more week spots in the reel.
- Q:Do longboards and skateboards use same type of bearings?
- the guy above me is talking crap, they have the same kind of bearings, on my friend's longboard he uses bones swiss, that is what i would suggest, you can find them at a skateshop or on the internet.
- Q:Can an improper allignment damage wheel bearings?
- 30,000 miles? could have been dealt with under guarantee? tires somewhat shouldn't reason untimely bearing failure, until they are way out of stability inflicting shaking. The bearings won't have been worn sufficient to be observed while the hot tires have been positioned on. possibly your new tires run quieter so which you pay attention extra noises that have been hushed via the noisy affordable tires you had until now?
- Q:Can 3m General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner be used to soak long board bearings?
- You okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range