Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17X23X19
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How does a jet engine remain lubricated it its main bearings?
- Lubricant is fed to the bearings. What's the problem?
- Q:Is $750 for replacing the front two wheel bearings and a pigtail on a 99 Olds Alero (w/o labor costs) good?
- Check with at least two other reputable auto centers in your area. The labor for wheel bearings can be high because the parts have to pressed by a big machine. Lots of bolts to pull and maybe you are getting new brake rotors too because bad bearings can ruin the brakes as well. good luck....
- Q:Im paying $1,200 to replace rear differential bearings for a ?
- For a what? I cannot think of any bearings costing so much. You wrote you are paying - Am I right in thinking you didn't give your problem much thought!
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- most of them have two sides. I believe that abec 7 bearings have two sides but i am not sure. google abec 7 bearings and that should give you the answer
- Q:changed rod bearings can affect timing? plus a timing memory refresh?
- If all you did was replace the rod bearings then depending on the crankshaft condition if in perfect condition then start at the basic. 1) Remove #1 spark plug 2) Remove the distributor cap 3) Put you finger in the #1 spark plug hole and have someone crank the engine (it can not hurt you) 4) If the timing is correct when you feel the compression the rotor will be pointing at #1 if it is off then remove the dist and reset it, if all is good then check other things as points and vacuum hoses as well as carburetor choke setting. 5) If the engine has old ignition points then check the gap or just replace them and set the dwell correctly and you should be OK, make sure the wiring is correct as well as the cap is not cracked and the rotor is new. Good luck and God bless you.
- Q:out of the three skateboard bearings which was is the fastest?
- sorry to assert yet it is surely the worst set of bearings many times 5 is seen mediocre and seven is acceptable yet in the top it in hassle-free terms concerns in case you skate rapid or not in case you ever wanted to bypass with swifter greater effective bearings bypass with autonomous bearing or the terrific of bearings~ Bones Swiss!
- Q:What is wrong with my bones bearings?
- its fine, it's normal not a biggie at all
- Q:If you have had a complete brake job done, is it possible to miss bad wheel bearings?
- no! you paid for brakes(way too much by the way). not bearing inspection or anything else. yes there close to each other, but you have to have a reason to inspect something, they(sears) are not going to do ANYthing beyond what you paid for. especially a shop like that where they have 20 yr olds working there, who know almost nothing except to get each job in n out as fast as possible. you might have had better results from a REAL mom pop repair shop where they care a little more. basically the same response for the recall question. a good repair shop MAY have known about recalls, but not sears or pep boys where they dont care if you ever come back or not. you just got a lesson about finding good repair shopps sticking with them for life. oh and by the way... next time time buy a toyota.
- Q:ABEC 3 skateboard bearings question?
- Reflex Bearings
- Q:Can I repack grease in wheel bearings on a 05 ford taurus?
- they are not serviceable but i made a device using a zerk fitting and a hypodermic needle along with my grease gun that allows you to grease the bearing. Snap on tool has a similar device used to grease the heads of air ratchets
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range