Portland® Split Rubber Coated Head Pulley Tile Plate
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 99 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The head pulley tile plate is made of steel high-precision arc plate covered with high hardness and wear-resistant rubber. It is commonly used as
a vulnerable part of steel wire belt cord bucket elevator.
The tile plates cover the head pulley to increase the friction between the head pulley and steel wire cord belt. And the head pulley adopts a split
structure, each single piece is a steel high-precision arc plate, and the contact surface with the steel wire cord belt is covered with high hardness and
When the service life of the rubber surface reaches the service term, the arc-shaped plate covered with rubber on the head pulley can be replaced
without dismantling the whole head pulley and lifting steel wire cord belt, which is simple and convenient, and effectively reduces the maintenance
and overhaul cost.
- Q:What effect does the flat gate of DN1200 gate valve have on the gasket?
- The valve has the function of sealing gasket, gasket material selection according to the following rules: 1) with water or water is greater than 80 degrees under the conditions of using poly ethylene propylene rubber; 2) in oil and corrosion and high temperature conditions, with metal gasket; 3) in need of sound insulation and static conditions.
- Q:Gasket material? The role of materials?
- Asbestos. Asbestos material has two kinds: wet asbestos and blue asbestos. Wet asbestos, heat resistance, good alkali resistance, high tensile strength, acid resistant performance is poor, the majority of asbestos rubber plate made from it; not only blue asbestos, good heat resistance, and acid resistance is also very good, so it is used in the manufacture of acid resistant asbestos rubber sheet. The normal use temperature of asbestos board is below 550 degrees. An asbestos or asbestos rope may be used for a larger pressure vessel. When asbestos ropes are used, they are usually impregnated with water glass. Acid, alkali, solvents and other media can also use such gaskets. Asbestos rubber sheet. Asbestos rubber sheet is made of asbestos, rubber and stuffing. Asbestos fiber generally accounts for 60%-85%. According to its distribution process, performance and application of different, mainly high-pressure asbestos rubber sheet, medium and low pressure asbestos rubber sheet and oil resistant asbestos rubber sheet. Asbestos rubber sheet has the properties of proper strength, elasticity and softness, and it is convenient and cheap to make gaskets. Therefore, it has been rapidly popularized and applied in chemical enterprises. Flexible graphite.
- Q:How can I remove the stains from the rubber washer on the blender? How can I remove the stains from the rubber washer on the blender? Because it is the entrance, so I dare not use 84 disinfectant.
- Use a toothbrush, add toothpaste, scrub, rinse with salt water!
- Q:SUPOR electric pressure cooker lid off the gasket, how to install, how to install?
- Is a small rubber ring on the exhaust valve, if it is pressed into the line.
- Q:What does "Q72314" in the gasket mean?
- T0500 spare parts, oil pipe assembly - clutch master pump to booster -T0401 spare parts, tubing, clutch, main pump, serrated lock washer 1Q655B08, spare parts, flared through pipe fittings, 1Q72314 spare parts, gasket 1RQ.
- Q:If the double gasket 1mm per piece, and the single layer gasket 2mm, which sealing effect is good? Is there any basis? I remember that the pressure wells in the family used double layer gaskets to solve the problem
- Double layer gasket and equal thickness single layer gasket sealing effect which is good and thickness independent, but with gasket material and seal cavity medium, pressure and temperature have a great relationship.The gasket is made of paper, rubber or copper sheet, placed between the two surfaces to strengthen the sealing material and to prevent the leakage of the fluid from the sealing element between the static and closed covers.Gaskets (gasket) are mechanical seals between two bodies, usually used to prevent pressure, corrosion, and natural heat expansion, cold contraction and leakage between two bodies. Because machined surfaces are not perfect, gaskets can be used to fill the irregularity. Gaskets are usually made of sheet materials such as cushion paper, rubber, silicone rubber, metal, cork, felt, neoprene, nitrile rubber, fiberglass or plastic polymers (such as Teflon). Gaskets for specific applications may contain asbestos.A gasket (washer) is a hole (usually in the middle) of a thin plate (usually round), usually used to distribute threads of load fasteners. Other uses are used as spacers, springs (Baer, gasket, wave washer), wear-resistant pads, pre display devices, and locking devices. Rubber gaskets are also used on taps (valves) to cut off flowing liquids or gases. Rubber or silicone gaskets are also available to reduce vibration of the fan. Usually the outer diameter of the gasket is about two times the inside diameter.
- Q:Figure 3 gear pump in the rubber seal gasket, draw the assembly plan, you need to draw the gasket out? How thick is the painting? The graph doesn't give it the relevant size.
- Drawing assembly drawings must be drawn at the same time indicate the gasket, the standard number, because the regular assembly drawing shall also have the parts list, those parts need to be purchased, which is homemade, and so on, at a glance, as the thickness of the gasket, with the actual size picture, otherwise it will affect the length of the shaft and fixed bolt.
- Q:It is better to be economical and able to resist oil, preventing leakage 5The company recently received a new project, the other is basically completed, a sealing connection of the gear box, when the test will spill, is the barley paper by a sealing gasket inside the estimated quality is not very good, please choose a master sealing material can solve the sealing problem, and economic comparison the. Thank you！
- Can you send me a live picture? According to the situation at the scene, I will make a reasonable answer, if you want to seal material, I can mail to you
- Q:What is the difference between the sealing ring and the dust cap on the bearing?
- Bearing belt, dust cover and sealing ring, two different performance. Refer toOne is dustproof and the other is sealed. Dust prevention is to prevent dust from entering the inside of the motor; the seal is not only not allowed by outside dust, but also not easy to flow out of the inner fat. Grease that is not clean is not easy to flow through. In practice, there is a difference between the two, but not too much. Bearings are generally internal and external oil cover, has played this role, only under certain conditions only need. Dust proof is indicated by Z and sealed by S. (felt ring seal is expressed by FS; rubber seal is expressed by LS).
- Q:What kind of gasket does flange have? What standard does it have?
- Flange gasket categories include: asbestos rubber pad, metal pad, PTFE pad, rubber pad, metal winding pad and other varieties.Gasket standards include:JB/T87-94 mechanical department standardsJB/T88-94 mechanical department standardsJB/T89-94 mechanical department standardsGB2502-89 Marine StandardsHG20606-97 European standards for chemical industryA flange gasket is a product of two flanges that are placed between the two flanges and then bolted to the flange so that the flange does not leak.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like