Seal Seals O seal Silicone O Ring Silicone seal Silicone gasket
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Are gaskets and gaskets the same thing?
- The function of the gasket is to tighten and increase. There are spring pad and ordinary flat pad points, a variety of materials, mostly in metal.
- Q:What does the UN in the seal ring stand for?
- Sealing ring UN usually refers to U polyurethane hydraulic sealing ring, which can be used as axle or hole.An annular housing consisting of one or more parts fixed on a ferrule or washer of a bearing and forming a narrow labyrinth gap with another ring or washer to prevent leakage of lubricant and foreign substance invasion. The sealing ring is a rubber ring whose cross section is round. Because of its cross section of O type, it is called O type sealing ring.
- Q:How about the valve gasket?
- (3) sealing surface adopts liquid sealing valve gasket (also known as no gasket seal), the adhesive should be adapted to the working conditions, bonding operation in line with the corresponding bonding procedures. Valve sealing surface should be carefully cleaned or surface treatment. Plane sealing surface should be ground and have enough degree of agreement, apply to even try to eliminate air layer is 0.1~0.2mm thick, with thread sealing plane seal, contact the two surface to be coated, shall be screwed into the vertical posture, in order to discharge the air. Glue should not be too much, so as not to overflow pollution of other valves.
- Q:Should the rubber washer be placed above or below the gasket?
- The rubber pad is placed between the iron gasket and the machine to seal, shock absorption and prevent the screw from breaking the rubber pad.
- Q:Will the pipe flange be welded with graphite gaskets?
- Not put, otherwise it will burn the graphite pad.Graphite gasket made of pure graphite or metal plate (tooth plate, plate, net) reinforced graphite plate cutting or stamping, has many excellent sealing performance, such as thermal stability, self lubrication, corrosion resistance, not aging, not fragile, the use of long-term stability in the harsh working conditions, rarely need maintenance. The lining materials are made of different metal sheets.
- Q:why some bottles do not use this design, but also cumbersome gasket is not strong, 10Plastic cola bottle cap that can withstand the pressure but also how some bottle washer washer tedious sometimes not tight Ning why this design also Water Leakage generally used in cola and other bottles of mineral water bottles can also be used or patent restrictions
- There are no patent restrictions, even if there is a time limit
- Q:Silicone rubber gasket can withstand acid and alkali corrosion?
- Silicone rubber has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, dielectric properties and ozone resistance and ageing resistance properties, outstanding performance of silicone rubber is the use of wide temperature, at -60 DEG C (or lower temperature) to +250 DEG C (or higher temperature) under long-term use.
- Q:It is urgent to have a spring self sealing ring. The detailed parameters will be listed in picture form, and the quality will be better
- I am the manager of spring machine. I have been engaged in CNC spring machine industry for many years. Many kinds of spring products have been researched.
- Q:What is the difference between the sealing ring and the dust cap on the bearing?
- Dust cover: an annular ring made of thin metal plates, fixed to a ring or washer of the bearing, which covers the inner space of the bearing but does not come into contact with the other ring or washer.
- Q:How to choose the gasket when installing the pressure gauge?
- Medium corrosion PTFE gasketIn other cases, graphite, rubber or other forms are available
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us