Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X21X22
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- Bones okorder.com/
- Q:what kind of bearings should i use for roller hockey?
- Yeah Tex pretty much nailed it. There are some abec 3's that are nicer than abec 7's. It really depends on the brand. Bones Swiss are nice, but overpriced imo. Bones Reds and Pleasure tool might be worth looking into as well, as long as they weren't made in China. If you go with shielded bearings you will need to clean them.
- Q:Can a new chain mess up wheel bearings?
- I think the seller has been buttering your bread a little.
- Q:cheap linear pillow block bearings?
- Check okorder.com. They'll have what you need if you can navigate your way through their enormous on-line catalog to find it. You'll need a credit card to place an order. These folks must be the world's largest engineering supply company. You want pillow bearings for a 3 5/8 shaft? They won't be cheap. Why would anyone want a closed end linear bearing -- sounds like an oxymoron. Seems I have more questions than answers.
- Q:Wheel Hub or Bearings??
- Well I am not too sure about nissan but I know for certain on the newer chevy vehicles. the wheel bearing is in a hub assembly and the whole hub has to be replaced, probably why people have told you both, cause on newer cars it is the same thing. Best bet you could call a parts store and tell them you need to price front wheel bearing for your vehicle. that will at least give you an idea for the parts end of it. Mind you labor is about 100 to 150 an hour depending on the shop. GOOD LUCK,
- Q:What are good longboard wheels and bearings?
- abec's are nice but orangatang are even better. Both are pricy though. Gravity has some farily priced good wheels around $30 a set. For bearings, Bones are the way to go, their super 6 bearings are the best for long boards
- Q:Is it my crank bearings?
- It okorder.com
- Q:what kind of bearings should i buy for my skateboard?
- If okorder.com
- Q:What kind of skateboard bearings should i get?
- between the two, bones reds are my preference
- Q:Inserting Skateboard bearings?
- Do not put grease, grease will wreak your bearings. The best thing to do is buy a skate tool that can help you insert them. If you dont want to do that simply put the bearing on the wheel (where it needs to go) and put the wheel on the truck with the bearing still on the wheel facing the truck. Then just simply push down on the wheel and the bearing will pop into place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range