Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17X21X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How much do new tie rods and ball bearings, 2 front tires, new rim, and alingment cost?
- tie rods about $60 each bearings are a sealed unit with abs speed sensor $200 each decent tires $85 each used rim $40 tie rods both sides 1.2-1.5 hours bearings 1.8-2.0 for both sides necessary alignment $65-99 tire install $15/tire
- Q:How does a jet engine remain lubricated it its main bearings?
- Lubricant is fed to the bearings. What's the problem?
- Q:Why are my new independent skateboard bearings so slow??
- Indy bearings take a long time to break in. They use a thicker gel lube. You might want to clean them and lube with a light skate bearing lube. ABEC ratings have absolutely nothing to do with speed. It is a measure of tolerance and it only applies to applications where the rotational speed is over 10K RPM.
- Q:Ford F150 Repair Question. Transmission/Bearings?
- 2000 ford ,, not old enough to have bad bearings INSIDE the transmission yet.normally the Eng goes before those unless your talking about a stick shift and its the throw out Bering on the clutch. those ware out, the more you hold the clutch pedal down the faster the ware , price for a repair over 1000! you can milk it by putting it in neutral at red lights instead of holding the clutch the throw out Bering disengages the clutch allowing the engine to turn and the car to stop, all the force is on the Bering and it only turns when you press the pedal, you will have to remove the transmission completely to replace it
- Q:How do i change the wheel bearings on a four-wheel drive 96 jeep grand cherokee?
- pull the wheels first, then you will have to remove the caps on the axles ( front ones ) , there is a tool to remove the nut that holds the wheel bearings in place , you have to remove that, the brake calipers and rotors will have to come off too, the rotor has the wheel bearings inside of it, the outter and inner, , use new bearings -they usually are under 30 bucks for the front bearings, and about the same for the rear bearings, the rear bearings are on the drive axle, so you will have to pull the axles to have the rear bearings removed, and they are pressed on, so you will need to take them to a shop with a press for r/r of the wheel bearings
- Q:How do I repack the ball bearings on my boat trailer?
- do what #3 says he knows
- Q:The difference between spacers in skate bearings?
- The difference is the axle diameter that they are for. If you measure the bearing, the opening is 8mm (5/16) Better skates come with 8mm axles and cheaper ones with 6mm axles (1/4) Since 8mm axles fit the inside of the bearings the spacers just take up the space on the axle between them. The spacers for 6mm axles have to have the small ends extending into the bearings to make up for the gap between the axle and the bearing.
- Q:Can you put abec7 bearings in a wave board?
- ABSOLUTELY! I've been ridin' The Wave for a couple of years now, and I def switched over to better bearings once I was ready. You def want to make sure that you have mastered ridin' the board before you make the switch. I'm pretty sure that Street Surfing is going to start making upgrades available, but until then, go for it. Just be ready for the faster speed. If you haven't checked out their website I'd give it a look, some cool vids/pics there, even some 'how to' vids if you're looking for some tricks to do ( THEWAVE.COM ). Hope that helps you out, the answer to your question is YES! Upgrading the bearings is something that anyone can do to their wave board, I would actually suggest it for more experienced riders. See ya on the Streets!!!
- Q:2004 Ford Taurus DISC BRAKES has anyone replaced the REAR bearings?
- Replacing wheel bearings is a thing of the past - Now you just buy a wheel hub. The assembled wheel hub already has the bearings seals already in it. Just take the old hub off bolt the new one on.
- Q:Are Rush Bombers good skateboard bearings?
- No the bearings to go with are red swiss bearings. They are sick and last forever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range