Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 17.5X22X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:How many ball bearings are in the freewheel part of the hub on a 26 shimano mountain bike?
- Oh JEEZ! You should have never removed that lockring. The entire freewheel body actually unscrews from the hub. A freewheel probably has in the neighborhood of 100 to 120 tiny bearings in it. I am making the assumption that you really didn't disassemble the freewheel, but rather removed the cogset from a cassette body. The easiest way to work out the number of bearings is to install bearings until there is no more space in the race, then remove one. If the bearings are from the outer edge of the cassette, there are either 8, 9 or 11. If they are from inside the hub it is the same count but the bearings are smaller in diameter. The exact number depends on the hub model. Regardless, make sure that you use either white lithium grease or a very light automotive grease...not one meant for disc brakes. Best yet is to get some grease made for bicycles. If you did indeed disassemble the freewheel, forget it and buy a new one... they can be had pretty cheap.
- Q:I have bent some of my skateboard bearings and now the wheels seem to go sort of wiggle but not badly?
- If your bearings are dented, there is nothing that can be done about it. Either suffer with the wiggling until the bearings fail, or replace them.
- Q:how to change bearings on 1980 blazer?
- what bearings front axle bearings,crank bearings,rear axle bearings got to be more info.
- Q:Where can I get my PWC trailer's bearings repacked?
- your marine service shop should be up to the task of maintaining your marine trailer too. if they arent, you shouldnt be going to that shop to begin with. any normal car mechanic should be able to handle it too. its actually a very easy job, if you dont mind getting grease on your hands. wheel bearings are wheel bearins are wheel bearings..... and there are also places that deal more specifically with trailers. they would be able to handle your marine trailer maintence too. i would suggest you add a set of bearing buddy caps to your shopping list for parts. they have a fitting on them that allows you to pump grease into them without popping them off. and a spring that forces the grease through the bearings and out the wheel seal (if over pumped you will ruin the wheel seal). just pull off a little plastic cap, check that the spring is half compressed and you will have no bearing worries ever again. if the spring is ever getting relaxed, pull out the grease gun and give it a few pumps. bearing buddy caps claim to be a final solution to keeping the bearings full of grease and working properly. IF used properly and kept full, that claim is true.
- Q:Are these bearings good?
- i've never used destructo bearings before but I have used rush bombers and they are a nice bearing, took a little while to break in but once they were they lasted a couple years with proper lubing and cleanings here and there, most bearings will if you take care of them.
- Q:What is the best skateboard bearings?
- The very best are Bones Swiss Ceramics which cost around £129 in the UK. These bearings are the bearings of choice by most pro's because of their reliability and speed. They come with a lifetime guarantee so although they seem expensive in the short term, they will pay for themselves in the long term. There is a whole range of Bones bearings, and they are all very good but to clarify the very BEST bearings available in the world..... must be Bones Swiss Ceramics! The Ceramic balls make rusting not an issue, which can be with most other bearings. The ceramic ball bearings also self clean; they are much stronger than any dust and dirt that might get inside and will actually grind any unwanted dirt to nothing. Bones suggest using their Speed Cream to re-lubricate the bearings to aid in their performance, this is the same lubrication that they come pre-lubricated with before they get packaged ready for distribution.
- Q:What is ussually the main cause for front bearings and seals going bad?
- The bearings has nothing to worry about accelerating, braking etc. now, bearings needs to be lubricated and do not be immerse in water , also at installation need to be clean, lubricated with the recommended lubricant and clean, any foreign material will destroy the bearing overtime. A well maintained bearing should last the life of the car....
- Q:are Tensor Oust Moc 7 Bearings, Abec 9 Tolerance good skateboarding bearings?
- Never used the Tensor bearings, or Destructo ones either. For the same money, you can get Pig Swiss. I use them in all my setups and have had very good luck. Bones Swiss are a little less money and almost as good as the Pig. If you want to save even more money and have very good quality, go with Bones Reds. They are a very good bearing for the money.
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- Is the needle roller and cage assembly? Or with stamping outer ring needle roller bearings?
- Q:What are skateboarding bearings?
- first, try posting in the proper category (this is Cycling) second, most wheels have some type of bearings to act as the glide point between the hub or axle and the wheel itself
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range