Model No.: HK 1717 RS
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.017kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:how tight should skateboard bearings be?
- You will want to make sure that your bearings are placed correct in your wheels and when you tighten the bolts down do not tighten too much. you wil actually want a tiny bit of slack in between your nuts and bearings as funny as that sounds. this will allow your wheels to roll more freely. If bearings are new the should sound fairly smooth but they take a while to break in. New Bone Reds are fast enough to where you wont need any lubricant but if you really must dont use any crap like wd40. actually get something worth your while
- Q:how to dismantle skateboard bearings?
- If okorder.com/... If you're talking about dismantling the actual bearing... Take off the shield with a needle or something, hit bearing multiple times until it breaks. Gather pieces.
- Q:Could this have caused my alternator bearings to fail?
- Alternator okorder.com
- Q:Which stateboard bearings are the best?
- REDS really fast and long lasting
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- The needle roller bearing model with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 16 does not exist.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 15 is BK1512 or BK1516.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 22 and an inner diameter of 16 is BK1612 or BK1616.
- Q:Would air bearings on an electric care work?
- Yes they'd work, but not cost effective. Ball bearings already have very low friction. It's not worth the cost and compexity to go from maybe 2% friction to zero. You may even lose as it takes some energy to constantly pump up the bearings.
- Q:best 'over the counter' lubricants for my skateboard bearings?
- this is my method... Buy: a gaterade bottle, or a bottle big enough to fit a bearing....3 in 1 oil which will cost 2-3 bucks..and rubbing alchohol, but it has to be at least 90% alchohol or more. 1st. find a bottle like a gaterade bottle, or a bottle big enough to fit bearings in it. 2nd. put the bearings in the bottle then pour rubbing alchohol, which you can buy for 3-4 bucks (MAKE SURE ITS 90% ALCHOHOL, cause water will make it rust.) 3rd, shake the bottle for 5 minutes then pour out the alcohol. 4th. dry the bearings 5th. use 3 in 1 oil to lubricate the bearings and make them spin more freely this will clean your bearings,make them last longer, and spin a bit more faster..
- Q:Is it my crank bearings?
- Um, yeah. Bikeworks said it already. Actually, the noise COULD be a worn chain and freewheel. Does it feel as though the pedal is skipping? It could even be the chainrings as well. In this case it would possibly be cheaper to buy a new bike unless you have some sentimental attachment to it.
- Q:is this maintenance spray good for skateboard bearings?
- it may be good for internal bearings it sounds like it's exatally like wd-40 which isn't a good spray for bearings only because it leaves a residue behind that'll collect more dust and dirt and do more harm. You're best to get the silicone sprays like that bearing factory one, I know it costs more but it's a lot better and a can that big would last almost a liftime because it doesn't take much to lube a skateboard bearing, or even 8 of them.
- Q:ABEC 3 skateboard bearings question?
- Reflex Bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range