Model No.: HK 1718
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.018kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:How do you get the bearings on your Skateboard to go faster?
- buy okorder.com/. this is what i do and works great take off all the rubber shields with a sewing pin put bearings in bones cleaning bottle put some denatured alcohol in it shake it up dump the alcohol do it again blow dry the bearings put bones speed cream or tri-flow and your good don't use wd-40 and when you pop out the rubber shields take a sewing pin and go from the back side and push it out strait and don't angle it and if it spins for at least 20 seconds it should be fine if you tightened the wheels too much it will spin slower and break faster
- Q:do 98 ford windstars have front wheel bearings?
- the correct answer is, YES. the replacement is fairly simple. this bearing, when purchased comes as a complete hub assembly. just remove the brake rotor(slides off) take off the axle nut. remove the 3 bolts from the rear of the spindle to the hub. tap out the old hub/ bearing assy. re-install. takes approx 1 hour to do. hope this helps
- Q:1992 ford explorer rear axle bearings?
- Just one bearing on each axle. Make sure to buy new axle seals, gear lube and a differential cover gasket. Sometimes the bearings are pressed onto the axle shaft. I'm not sure on the Explorer.
- Q:What type of wheel bearings are serviceable?
- I think all of them are. For top performance some people put new grease on them every 2,000 miles which is about one year of raiding for an active rider.
- Q:are bearings Dust Cover unique for specific wheel/hubs?
- If the cones are properly adjusted, you could remove the dustcaps and the bearings would not fall out. Any hub made for freewheels will fit any brand of freewheel, your hubs are not made specifically for Shimano freewheels. The bike mechanic is correct, the dustcaps are specific to the brand and model of hub you have, but if bearings are falling out, there is a lot more wrong with your hubs that the dustcaps. The hubs have to be completely disassembled and inspected to see what is wrong. If the hubs are too damaged to rebuild, new wheels will cost less than changing a hub. If the hub is damaged, the rest of the wheel will also probably be in poor condition
- Q:how to dismantle skateboard bearings?
- If okorder.com/... If you're talking about dismantling the actual bearing... Take off the shield with a needle or something, hit bearing multiple times until it breaks. Gather pieces.
- Q:beginner skateboard bearings?
- For a beginner you should just stick with the ones the board comes with
- Q:Will there bearings work any skateboard?
- Flip Hkd abec 7
- Q:when replaceing wheel bearings should you replace the hub too?
- I wish you would have included the make, model, and year of the vehicle you are working on So we could know how your specific assembly is made. Flying off the handle saying you should replace the hub is not always the correct answer. Some are equipped with bearing races in the hubs which can be replaced separately. Generally on these models the hub proves very expensive, but the bearing race is cheap by comparison. If you are over-tightening or under-tightening the bearings, then that would be the cause for your repeated failure. Are you cleaning all the old grease out, and putting new grease in? To most this may seem like a dumb question to ask, but I have worked on one where they didn't grease the bearings at all. You have to get them packed really well with grease, don't worry about getting dirty, you will clean up later. The thing about cleaning all the old grease out is important too. When a bearing goes bad, it can leave metal shavings in the grease, and if metal shavings get into your new wheel bearings it will tear them up. Hubs, and bearing races should be inspected when replacing wheel bearings. They do not always need to be replaced.
- Q:Can wheel bearings cause humming noises?
- If it is just vibration - not noise, then check your wheels for balance. Next would be brake rotors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range