K 16X20X25 Needle Roller Bearing Supply High Precision
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 900000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X20X25
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The copper sleeve and the shaft are surface contact, and the bearing capacity is large;The needle roller of needle roller bearing is several line contact, and it has less bearing capacity than copper sleeve;The sliding friction, friction force is large, suitable for low speed and heavy load, preferably with good lubrication, in static pressure under the condition of high speed, such as grinding machine is of high speed and heavy load static and vibration resistance than good bearing;The latter is rolling friction, and the transmission efficiency is higher, suitable for medium speed.
- Q:im looking for a good set of skateboarding bearings and trucks aswell, who makes like some really fast and good ones? and some pretty light and very sturdy trucks thx =)
- bones makes the best bearings ceramics and Swiss 6 are there fastest but pretty expensive if u want a cheaper alternative bones reds aren't quite as good but only 10-$20 as for trucks, tensor makes the lightest about 25% lighter than an average one or something like that. But the bushings are very hard so u may want to swap them out. but they also have alot of features, a lower kingpin to make grinds smoother and nibs to make them more responsive. magnessium is easier to break than aluminum but aluminum bends easier and since tensor uses both itll be hard to break or bend them
- Q:I need to upgrade my wheels and probably bearings for my roller blades they are a 64mm wheel on right now and i know NOTHING about wheels and bearings, like do I have to stick with the same size wheel,can I use current bearings on there etc... I know I would like a nice smooth ride and preferably a gel type wheel... I am on a budget so I know going with a little lower grade bearing and a better wheel will optimize performance on a budget. I am in Canada so an international or Canadian seller is a must and I would like to have a name or model number so I know what to look up specifically if possible please and thank you!
- 64mm okorder /.. If you buy wheels and bearings, remember to transfer the spacers from your old wheels or buy aluminum ones. The wheels will not roll well without them.
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- It's certainly not the same thing. Look at the mechanical manual. Top of it. See what you've got
- pull the wheels first, then you will have to remove the caps on the axles ( front ones ) , there is a tool to remove the nut that holds the wheel bearings in place , you have to remove that, the brake calipers and rotors will have to come off too, the rotor has the wheel bearings inside of it, the outter and inner, , use new bearings -they usually are under 30 bucks for the front bearings, and about the same for the rear bearings, the rear bearings are on the drive axle, so you will have to pull the axles to have the rear bearings removed, and they are pressed on, so you will need to take them to a shop with a press for r/r of the wheel bearings
- Q:i have an 06 raptor 350 a friend of mine put new axle bearings and seals in it after he did the wheels did not want to turn i started it up and it didnt want to move after a few moments it started to but was holding back about a mile down the road it started grinding and popping like it did when the bearings went out the 1st time does anyone have any idea what he did wrong and what happened...
- If the wheels didn't want to turn right after the new bearings were put in, they didn't go in right. Riding it like that was stupid (sorry, it was). The bearings will need to be replaced again, with new seals. And don't forget the grease. Hopefully no other damage was caused.
- Q:i am a beginner skateboarder and i am going to buy a skateboard and debating whether to buy cheap trucks and bearings and save money or to spend more on a little bit higher quality ones. i am just a beginner so i dont know whether i would even tell the difference. if you think i should get better ones can you recommend any to me?
- thunder trucks and bone red bearings... thats all u need
- Q:i'm trying to make my bearings as fast as possible by cleaning them constantly with simple tissue paper...turns out it does not work to good. there are no skate shops in my area,(southeast texas) so i would like to know if there are any type of cleanser/lube product that i could find in my counter or at a wall-mart. thank you.rules:don't say google it.
- Clean with denatured alcohol - available at hardware stores Lube with Tri-Flow - bike shops and some hardware stores.
- Q:im a begginer in skateboarding so i wanted to know if abec 5 bearings were good bearings and if not wich ones should i get tahnk u!!!
- Abec 5's are a good happy medium
- Q:I want to ride in the rain and not destroy my bearings, so should I get Bones Red Ceramics? They're a bit expensive, but oh well.1. How often do I have to clean them?2. For free-riding and downhill, should I switch to regular Red bearings?
- Ceramic Bearings Longboard
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like