Water plant Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet installation distance, ground height should be how much?
- We know that the fire pump control cabinet has the distinction of floor and wall mounted, wall mounted control cabinet installation height generally is determined by the employer departments, without any special labeling, proposed control cabinet frame under the 120cm from the ground, this is the installation height compared to the commonly used, can be used for your reference.
- Q:pulley on water pump has slight wobble. is it bearings going bad?
- Could be several things. The pulley is not on straight. The pulley itself is not truly flat when made but still within tolerances allowed by manufacturer. .Has nothing to do with the bushing(bearing) They generally wear out over time and start leaking coolant out.
- Q:What are the brands of air conditioning pumps?
- Look, there you are. The East is connected. The stainless steel in the south is pretty good. Both of them are famous in China
- Q:Submersible pump coupling, what does this coupling mean?
- Submersible pump, mostly in sewage sewage pump, this is more common, QJ submersible pumps generally can not use coupling devices
- Q:water pump failure? or what?
- when your water pump goes out, either it will leak from the weep holes which are the holes drilled in the pump by the manufacturer or around the pulley. If that is happening then its your pump. The other thing to check would be your thermostat, check this by turning your truck on and leaving the lid of the radiator. check the temperature of the water in the radiator with your finger if it warms up in ten minutes then its not your thermostat, if the water level goes down ( like lack of water) then its the pump.
- Q:manual water pump system?
- tried to send pix of water pump. no paste function on answers. anyhow a pulley at the top and bottom w/ a paddle wheel ran by river current. gear it down small pulley on paddle to big rope pulley under water to soak rope. an adjustable wringer pulley at top squishes water from soft rope into a drum or tank. i will try to email picture.
- Q:replacing water pump seal?
- Drain coolant - #13 drain bolt Remove hose from water pump cover Remove water pump cover - #12 Drain oil Remove R side cover - #1 Remove circlip - #23 Remove water pump shaft - #19 Pull out water pump seal - #20 Note the direction the seal is installed Tap in new seal This entire procedure is explained in detail in your service manual.
- Q:1998 Honda Civic Water Pump and Coolant?
- Like the answerers above me the Water Pump and Coolant wouldn't have anything to do with your car idling roughly. The cooling system's job is to maintain all internal engine components at a level, stable tempature.The water pump is resposible for keeping the flow of coolant throught the engine block If your car was was running low on coolant, or the water pump stopped working, the engine temperature would increase, increasing the risk of engine oil breakdown and blowing a head gasket. Rough Engine idling could be diagnosed simply as a throttle bottle cable that needs to be adjusted (adjust to increase or decrease engline idle) or a vacuum hose that is loose/leaking (rubber lines that run from the engine's intake). These would be the first things I would inspect and it is very simple.
- Q:my car spilled water from its water pump what does that mean?
- That is your temperature gauge that shot all the way up. Sounds like you blew a hose. Open the hood on your car and see if you can find where the coolant is leaking from. If you find a hose that is ruptured, replace it and refill/bleed the cooling system.
- Q:Location of 2000 Impala water pump?
- water pump is located on pass side of the motor right where serpentine belt is
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average