Application: Water plant Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Problem with my water pump/well tank?
- Hmmmmm. I think I would look at the pressure switch here if you can confirm that the well does have adequate water in it. The next thing is the small pipe that the pressure switch mounts on. If it is galvanized these have a tendancy over the years to build up deposits and rusty scale and may need to be replaced. It sounds like you have the bladder style of pressure tank and that is a good thing. To check the proper pressure in the bladder watch to see the cut off pressure of the pump as it cycles. Note this. Turn the pump off and completely drain off the pressure tank. Check and adjust the pressure at the top of the Wel-Trol to be 2 to 4 pounds less than the pressure cutoff that you noted using compressed air. As the other posts have mentioned you also may have a leak in the pressure line to your house. The way to test this is turn off all the water to the house and see if there is a check valve in the T at the pressure tank. It will look like a tube about 2 inches in diameter and 4 inches long. Usually there is not one here as they clack when the pump shuts off. If there is not one note the pressure. See if it drops. There should be no drop. If it is a drilled well there may be a leak in the pipe down the well and this usually requires a visit from a well servicing company to determine. Hope this helps.
- Q:Porsche 944 Water pump?
- What anywherebuttexas said - you just can't do the MINIMUM on a car like this, without it biting you in the 4$$ later. You can change a water-pump if you work steadily, methodically, and carefully. The principle thing to realise, is that you are dealing with HARD steel bolts, passing thru a SOFT alloy casing, and if you are too violent and forceful, you are gonna get into a world of expensive hurt. You have to put the socket on the bolts, and eeeeease the load onto the wrench. Let it build up over time, don't work like you are trying to do a quick pit-stop! Oil the bolts before you fit the new pump, and easssse them up to the right torque setting in the Haynes manual. Good luck - a transaxle car like a 944, or my Alfa-Romeo, can be a thrilling drive.
- Q:1976 chevy c10 pickup truck inline 6 water pump direction?
- IIRC it's just like the v8 chevys. Bottom rad hose is out of rad, into pump. Top rad. hose is out of engine, into rad.
- Q:What's wrong with the motor for my water pump?
- might be bearings in the motor or could need a good cleaning and reapcking with heavy lithium grease or maybe get some kind of colloing fan or raditor system to keep it cool !
- Q:what am I doing wrong with my water pump install?
- if you still have the old pump match it up with the new one, if its the same the pulley backwards
- Q:98 Toyota Camry water pump replacement?
- If you are going to do this, have him buy a book at the auto parts store.
- Q:CAN YOU DETHAW A FROZEN WATER PUMP?
- If the pump is above ground, yes it can freeze. It's more likely that the water line above the pump and well is frozen. Most well houses have heat tape around these lines. Make sure that is plugged in and working.
- Q:How do the water pump work please till me water pump mechanism?
- I assume you're asking about a car water pump. Inside of the pump casing is an impeller (a disc or wheel with vanes). The impeller is connected to a shaft that's connected to a pulley wheel driven by the drive belt from another pulley wheel mounted on the engine shaft. The pump, the radiator and the hoses make up a water filled, enclosed system. As the pump rotates when the engine is running, it circulates the water around the system removing heat from the engine and giving up the heat to the atmosphere through the radiator. ....
- Q:Water pump help it buzzes when it pumps or something
- Assuming its not a submersible and just a jet type(motor on top of ground) its the capacitor for the start winding(probably one that was made in mexico) that has come open.Just go to a supply house(Johnson controls,Granger) and get a new one(if a sears pump it is internal).
- Q:1988 evinrude outboard, water pump?
- i use air pressure, but a piece of wire usually works.you may try to back flush it with a water hose.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average