Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
BS EN 593
BS EN 1092 PN 10/PN16
0℃ to 80℃
Fusion Bonded Epoxy
Powder coating/Acid pickling/Paint
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Standard export package or as per your requirements
Delivery Detail: 25 days from date of order
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron or Stainless Steel
Flange Driling Standard
EN 1902-2 PN10/16
EPDM OR NBR
- Q:Check valve 1 inches DN25 what do you mean?
- Crown valve pressFirst, an inch equals DN25That is, fixed values to estimate how large a pipeline isOne inch of check valve is mostly copper check valveThe price of I should be around 25 yuan
- Q:Butterfly micro stop type check valve HH46XP-10Q, what does the letter mean?
- Do not know what you say is the manufacturer of valves, in general, many models are manufacturers themselves according to the specifications of their products set.
- Q:Is the check valve the same?
- Same。 Call a difference; a thing. You come to our store to have a look.
- Q:Type meaning of check valve
- This is a standard set, the landlord can see the standard: JB/T 308-2004H = check valve7 = clip type (connection mode)6 = double plate (structural form)After hundreds of H = 13Cr, sealing surface, J = rubber sealing surface
- Q:Check valve symbols?
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself.
- Q:Why is the water ring vacuum pump equipped with check valves?
- The check valve is a one-way valve, the instantaneous vacuum of the stopping pump is higher than the pump cavity, and the gas enters the pump cavity from the exhaust port, and the water pressure is connected to the vacuum pipeline, and the function of the check valve is to prevent water from entering the pipeline
- Q:How does the check valve work?
- In order to ensure that the valve can reach the appropriate position of the seat surface at any time, the disc is designed in the hinge mechanism so that the disc has enough swing space to make the disc real and comprehensive contact with the valve seat. The disc can be made of either metal or leather, rubber, or synthetic coverage, depending on performance requirements. The swing check valve is almost completely open and the fluid pressure is almost unimpeded, so the pressure drop through the valve is relatively small. The check valve of the lift check valve is located on the valve seat sealing surface of the valve body. In addition to this valve disc is free to lift, like the rest of the cut-off valve, the fluid pressure valve from the valve seat sealing surface lift, medium return led down to the valve seat, and cut off the flow. Depending on the service conditions, the disc can be of all metal construction or in the form of a rubber pad or rubber ring on the valve frame. The same as the cut-off valve, lift check valve fluid through the channel is narrow, so the check valve by lifting the pressure drop than the swing check valve a little bigger, and swing check valve flow restrictions very little,
- Q:What does "H" for H42W check valves mean?
- H: Valve code, is the check valve code, 4: connection mode is flange connection; 2: valve form is vertical lift; W: sealed form, on behalf of the body of the sealing surface
- Q:Which side of the gate is the fire check valve in the pump room?
- The check valve is installed between the shock absorbing flexible joint and the water outlet control valve at one side of the water outlet pipe of the water pump
- Q:Is the check valve and relief valve something?
- The check valve is to prevent backflow of water; the relief valve is to prevent water pressure from rising.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range