Packaging & Delivery of Single Disc Check Valve
Packaging Details: Plywood box
Delivery Detail: 25
Specifications of Single Disc Check Valve
Good usage feature
Product name: Single disc check valve/Cast steel single disc check valve/Swing type single disc check valve
1.Size : 2"-12"
2.Design Standard : API594
3.Face to Face: API594
4.Flange Drilling: DIN2532;DIN2533;DIN2501 ect.
5.Flange drilling according to: ANSI125/150;DIN2501PN10/PN16;AS2129,JIS10K
6.Working Pressure: PN10;PN16;150LB
7.Materials: WCB;CF8;CF8M;CF3M ect
- Q:Furnace blower outlet check valve what
- Must install check valve to prevent downtime fan reversal
- Q:Ball shaped sewage check valve pictures and working principle of the structure.
- Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:What's the fire check valve?
- The valve of the product is opened, and the direction of opening and opening of the side open type fireproof check valve is consistent with the exhaust direction in the exhaust pipe of the smoke exhauster, and the exhaust is smooth.
- Q:The check valve on the air pipe is installed in front of the fan and is there any difference in the back (direction is correct)?
- The principle is feasible, but the opening is definitely lagging behind, it will lead to poor ventilation, it is not recommended.AskOh, well, I see. I'll put him in the front. But in this case due to installation problems, only to fan up.
- Q:Install check valve is not afraid of water, in case the back of the water pollution?
- The function of the check valve is to prevent water from flowing back. It is mainly installed at the outlet of the water pump to protect the water pump from reversing, so as to avoid the pump damage and mechanical accident.Usually between the water pump outlet pipe and the water tank inlet, must be equipped with check valve, to prevent water backflow!
- Q:How to prevent the backflow valve of medium
- The function of this type of valve is to allow the medium to flow in one direction and to prevent flow in the opposite direction. Usually the valve is automatically work, fluid pressure flow in one direction, the valve open; the opposite direction of fluid flow by gravity, fluid pressure and valve closing effect on the valve seat, thereby cutting off flow.
- Q:What kind of check valve is used in the sewage pump of sewage treatment plant?
- 3. to prevent hydraulic impact on the check valve sealing surface damage protection measures, check valve settings, to prevent the backflow of material, pump impeller to avoid the impact of the role of liquid. But as for the check valve itself, improper setting will cause a sudden impact of the disc on the valve seat by the water hammer, and damage the check valve sealing surface. Therefore, several protective measures should be taken. 1, for the pump outlet set >80mm swing check valve, horizontal installation should be adopted to weaken the valve seat back and the impact. 2, for the pump outlet check valve >=150mm diameter of the pipeline, should be placed before and after the bypass valve, to prevent the pressure before the valve rises too high, the check valve sealing surface damage. 3, the pump discharge pipeline starting and ending pressure is higher, the pipeline is not allowed to set the bypass, you can take the following measures. Set up safety valve instead of bypass valve. The action is similar to that of the bypass valve. It is located near the check valve outlet. When the water hammer causes the pressure to rise, a part of the water can be released to prevent the damage caused by the pressure rising. An air or inert gas buffer tank can be set. It is located near the check valve outlet, and when the water hammer is produced, the pressurized gas is compressed through the buffer tank to alleviate the pressure rise caused by the water hammer.
- Q:How to control the common flue return and smoke return?
- In the hood outlet to install a reasonable design, shut tight, open the hood in place, can be easily wind blown open, will not be open to the flue suction, and the blade contact area is very small, and a sealing ring, not to hinder the blade opening exhaust flue check valve closed Miller beauty you can eliminate the smoke intrusion and poor smoke.
- Q:Installation position of household water meter check valve
- It should be about 15 times before the table, about 300mm DN20.
- Q:Do you still need to check valve fittings for solar water heater installation?
- Need to be installed to prevent hot water from flowing back.The hot water flow is mainly refers to the low pressure tap water (tap water pressure is insufficient to reach the roof) or tap water pressure is not stable and high and low, at this time, Sheung Shui solar water heater, the water heater on the roof, the natural water level drop, the water heater will flow to the water in the road, if there are many hot water heaters, not only not to cold water, the result will make the hot water flow, water reverse, hot water outflow phenomenon caused by the user in tap water downstairs. To solve the backflow of hot water, a check valve is installedIn the control of the water valve can be installed about.
Our products are in accordance with different standards, such as API, DIN, JIS, BS, and GB, as well as non-standards. We also provide OEM products according to client requirements. Our products are widely used in oil refinery, petroleum, chemical plant, power station, natural gas, and civil industry. We have obtained ISO9001 International Quality Management System Certificate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average