Check Valves are used in pipes under pressure between Class 150~2500LB, working temperatures﹣196~600℃. They are used in industries including oil, chemistry, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, and power gene-ration to prevent the backward flux of the media.
Design Feature of Check Valve
1. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Either soft or hard seal can be selected for the product upon different working conditions. The sealing face is built up with Co-based carbide alloy, leaving a better wearability, corrosion and scrap resistance and a longer duration.
3. Small opening pressure, the disc can be opened fully with a very small pressure differential.
4. Inside-set bolt-bearing structure reduces leakage and reliable use.
5. Class≥1500LB, the middle cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
6. Different parts materials and different sizes for flange, butt-welding are available for sensible combination according to different working facts and customers' requirement
Technical Data of Check Valve
|Face to Face||DIN 3202 F6|
|Flange Drilling||EN 1092-2 PN16|
|Inspection and Test||ISO 5208|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|6||Hanger Pin||Stainless Steel|
|8||Cover Gasket||Graphite with Soft steel|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Dimensions of Check Valve
The producing department of Check Valve
The deatail and the package
- Q:Butterfly micro stop type check valve HH46XP-10Q, what does the letter mean?
- The first H stands for slow closing, the second H represents the check valve, the X represents the sealing surface, and the rubber, the P represents the butterfly plate, and the stainless steel Q represents the ductile iron.
- Q:How do I use the triangle and check valves?
- The triangle valve is used for connecting taps and water equipment. Check valves are used to prevent backflow of water.
- Q:Three forest electric water heater, hot water flow is small, check valve dripping problem?
- Check valve and check valve is to prevent backflow of water, the valve is used for pressure relief, when the water heater pressure is too high, the pressure through the pressure relief valve and pressure relief valve on the other: for water, the quality is not good, the main problems for the water pressure is too low to cause, and check valve and pressure relief valve will further reduce the pressure, you can try to check off a try, I think the check valve is useless. If not, just add a booster pump to the cold water inlet.
- Q:Swing check valve can prevent any sewer defection
- The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve.
- Q:Is the check valve behind or behind the gate valve? Why?
- Thank youPlease install it in frontWhat about the front?
- Q:The Haier electric water heater has a check valve to prevent water from flowing backwards
- The cold water pipe already has a check valve. In fact, it also returns the hot water pipe. It also returns the hot water with cold water. It has already met your demand well. To the hot water pipe and then put a completely make an unnecessary move! And it's impossible to get hot water back again. May you enjoy the joy and happiness of hot water!
- Q:How can the PPR pipe be connected to the check valve?
- The check valve and the PPR pipe are connected by two flanges to the clamp, and the clip type check valve and the two pipes (flanges) are clamped together directly with bolts.
- Q:What's the difference between the cut-off check valve and the stop valve?
- Purely from the outward appearance is indistinguishable, but if you do not open the valve body, it can still be differentiated. Turn off the check valve and stop valve (turn the handwheel to the open, the valve stem up), and then shake the two valve, which is relatively large movement, then this is the cut-off check valve.
- Q:What can I do with the lift check valve?
- The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium. The check valve can also be used to provide a supply to the auxiliary system where the pressure may rise above the system pressure.
- Q:When are the fire dampers and check valves located on the ventilation pipe?
- 8.5.5 vertical exhaust lines for kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, etc., should be taken to prevent backflow or to set fire dampers on the branch pipe.In addition, there are similar provisions in the code for fire protection in architectural design, which are not stated.
We are one of the largest enterprises in China, integrating research, development, production, marketing and commercial services of stationery.And it became the largest manufacture of the writing instruments in Asia, with the scale of production ranked the first in the consecutive 12 years in China, and the sales ranked the third in the global industy, and the strength ranked within the eighth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Asia, America, Europe, Middle East, West Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||42000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range