Packaging & Delivery of Flange End Ball Check Valve
Packaging Details: Inner packing: Plastic package Outer packing: Plywood case, and other packing details as customer's request
Delivery Detail: Within 35 days after confirm of order(according order quantity)
Specifications of Flange End Ball Check Valve
Ball Check Valve
Cast Iron /Ductile iron
Cast Iron /Ductile iron
Aluminium + NBR
Stainless steel A2
Painting epoxy RAL 5017-200µm
2.Applications: Pumping stations for clean, sewage water and loaded or viscous fluids
3.Material Body: Cast Iron GG25, Ductile Iron GGG40, Ball: Steel+NBR/EPDM
Threaded ends from DN25-DN80
Flanged ends from DN40-DN400
- Q:What is the difference between the check valve rcvx and SFCV?
- 3, swing type: liquid in the valve straight through, relying on the pressure to open the side of the rotating valve flap, after the loss of pressure, the valve depends on the weight back, the reverse of the liquid pressure closed valve. Other one-way valves (check valves), such as the sewage check valve, air defense explosion-proof valve and liquid use of the principle of the check valve is very similar.
- Q:The difference between the plunger type check valve and the lift check valve
- Standard light valve professionals to answer for you,The plunger type check valve is a variant of a conventional stop valve. In this valve, the disc and valve seat are usually designed on the basis of the plunger principle. The disc is polished into a plug and is connected to the valve stem. The seal is made of two elastic sealing rings attached to the plunger.
- Q:What are the ten major brands of copper check valves?
- I knew that:1, Amico2, Jie Kelong3 crown4, good day5, KITZ
- Q:Check valve authentication information
- Consult the manufacturer for more information.Canadian, Registration, Number, CRN certificationMany of the Check-All valves have also been registered in Canada (0C3651.5R1C). Under some special conditions in Canada, the use of some products requires a Canadian registration code CRN. Check-All is registered in all provinces and territories of canada. CRN testing and labeling requirements are required at the time of ordering. If you need valves containing CRN, consult your manufacturer.Hygienic standard for Sanitary Standards3AThe Check-All 3SC Series Check Valves comply with 3A hygiene standards for milk and milk products, vacuum eliminator and check valves, and the standard number is 58-01. Among other requirements, the standard requires 32 radium processing, with precise groove angle and depth, all for sanitary purposes.
- Q:What are the differences between the vertical check valve and the horizontal check valve?
- Difference：The main difference is that the valve center and valve seat are placed upright and horizontally placed, usually designed with the pipe.Brief introduction:Vertical check valve: because of the pressure acting on the inlet end of the pipeline, the spring resistance is overcome so that the valve is opened or closed. When the inlet end of the media pressure is lower than the exit end, the spring will push the spool to the valve seat, so that the valve closed, to prevent the flow of medium, so the beginning of the role of back.Horizontal check valve, also known as check valve, its role is to prevent the medium back in the pipeline. The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents.
- Q:What is the function of the small check valve on the deep well pump?
- This valve is to stop the pump when the intake, through the intake of water to cut off the backflow, to prevent water from being returned to empty, the air can not enter the valve above the part of the water pipe, rest assured
- Q:What is the difference between check and check valves? Check and check valves?
- 2, gravity: and spring similar to rely on the valve's own gravity closed to prevent backflow.
- Q:Does the check valve damage affect the flow rate?
- Ball check valve will not affect the flow, such as the clip type check valve once damaged, it will affect the flow.
- Q:Fire hood fire check valve okay?
- All smoke hoods are equipped with check valve, that is, when the hood is not used, the airflow outside into the kitchen
- Q:How to install the water pipe check valve?
- The pipe type check valve is mostly in the form of clip type installation, which is suitable for the place where the installation distance is not enough!Understand more direct CALL I ~ user name is my Unicom number
We mainly produce various check valves (for example,single disc swing check valve,double disc swing check valve,ball check valve,lift check valve, butterfly valves,diaphragm valves ,ball valves and so on). Our products are widely used in municipal water and wastewater ,oil,chemical, food and other fields.Our entire valves are designed and manufactured according to ANSI (ASME), DIN, BS, JIS and other standard. Also, we ensure the best quality for customers, and our strict quality assurances systems are conducted throughout the entire production at the standard of ISO9001:2008 and CE.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range