Flange ends cast steel gate valve are used to cut or connect the pipe media under nominal pressure between class150-2500, working temperature≤600°C, in oil industry, chemical industry, fossil-field power plants.
1. Both design and manufacture are carry out strictly fellow API600 and API602. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Co hard alloy welded sealing surface, which is wearing resistance, erosion proof, abrasion proof and long-lived.
3. The surface and the adjusting media of the valve shaft are nitrogenized so that it is erosion and abrasion resistance.
4. Class≥900LB, the media cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
5. There is backward sealing structure in the valve, so the sealing is reliable.
6. The material of the filling and the flange size can be chosen and the matched according to the applications and the requirement of the wier's. That can satisfy all kinds of working requirements.
- Q:HVAC design, why is less than DN50 of pipe gate valve and cut-off valve,
- Heating butterfly valve is flanged connection. Pressure capacity is stronger than gate valve and stop valve. For connection safety, do not use gate valve and stop valve wire connection
- Q:Does the relief valve have a gate valve?
- The pressure reducing valve group is composed of an adjustable pressure reducing valve, a pressure gauge, a copper valve, a Y filter, a rubber soft joint, a spring pressure gauge, a pressure gauge, an air valve, a pressure gauge and a bent pipe.
- Q:What is a protective gate valve? What is gate valve knowledge?
- Explosion-proof valve products, is a kind of safety valve can eliminate the shock wave which can stop the water hammer shock wave, it is a product composed of multiple sets of safety,
- Q:What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve and the role of the cut-off valve, are playing a role in isolation. The difference is that the gate valve and the cut-off valve are constructed differently. Fluid from the gate valve flow and flow direction is straight, there is no change in direction, but in the cut-off valve is from the bottom of the valve flow into the flow from the upper part of the spool.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.
- Q:What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- What is gate valve? What is the purpose of forged steel gate valves? What are the features of forged steel gate valves?Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate valve movement direction perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angles vary with valve parameters. Gate valve drive classification: manual gate valve, pneumatic gate valve, electric gate valve.DefinitionGate valve means the closing of the valve (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of the valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline.The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is betterValve also has shortcomings:The overall size and opening height are larger. Larger space required for installation.In the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which may cause galling.Gate valve generally has two sealing surface, processing, grinding and maintenance to increase some difficulties.
- Q:Will the water supply and drainage to wear civil air defense gate valve, the use of bright rod or dark rod?
- 2, soft sealing gate valve at the bottom of the pit. No accumulation of slag material, valve opening and closing of the failure rate is low;
- Q:What's the difference between a soft seal gate valve and a hard sealed gate valve?
- The difference is that the form of the gate seal surface is different.General gate valves are generally leaking, easy to rust and other phenomena. Soft sealing gate valve (elastic seat sealing gate valve), gate material for cast iron lining rubber, overcome the shortcomings of the general gate valve, such as poor sealing, elastic fatigue, easy to rust, etc.. Soft sealing gate valve is a new product of the traditional gate valve.
- Q:What is the standard length of GB steel gate valve?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:TitleThe difference between gate valve, butterfly valve and stop valve
- The gate (gate valve) is a gate opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle gate valve. The direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle.Gate valve advantages: 1, fluid resistance is small,.2, opening and closing more labor-saving,.3, medium flow unrestricted, not disturbed flow, do not reduce pressure,.4, simple shape, structural length is short, manufacturing process is good, a wide range of applicationsValve shortcomings: 1, between the sealing surface is easy to cause erosion and abrasions, maintenance is more difficult,.2, big size, open need some space, opening and closing time is long,.3, the structure is more complex
We focuses on supplying special valves applied to long-distance pipelines, petroluem, petrochemical processing devices and other harsh working conditions.We offer integrated solutions for industrial valves.The leading products of group are ball valve series, control valve series, cryogenic valve series, high temp.& pressure valve series, special material and process valves series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; East Europe; West Europe; East Asia; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 100 People
||89,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range