Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Inner packing: Plastic package Outer packing: Plywood case, and other packing details as customer's request
Delivery Detail: Within 35 days after confirm of order(according order quantity)
Specifications of ball check valve
2)Material:Cast iron /Ductile iron
1)valve Design and production according to ASMEB16.34,BS1873 and GB/T12235;
2)The sizes of flange ends according to ASME B16.5,GB/T9113 and HG20596 (or specified by customers);
3)Inspecting standard: API598, JB/9092
4)valve Material: WCB,Stainless steel,carbon steel etc
- Q:Tap water tank with vertical and horizontal check valve.
- Look at your pipe installation position, if it is vertical, of course, the vertical check valve is good, if it is horizontal, of course, choose a horizontal check valve.The function of the check valve is to ensure the flow of the fluid in one direction. The moving parts are usually pressed against the seat to form a seal. Small pressure must be applied to moving parts to open the valve. Once opened, fluid power is generated to allow the valve to open or increase opening. Before the valve closes, fluid flow must stop. Fluid power generated by fluid flow prevents all valves from closing. The spring can be used or not to control the opening and to close it. Some check valves rely solely on gravity to provide closing force. Valves that rely on gravity must be installed according to the manufacturer's instructions. If horizontal pipes are laid, the slope of a short distance local pipe must be changed.The swing check valve is powered by gravity. When the valve is opened, the force required to control the valve opening is increased. If the balance between disc weight and fluid dynamic force is incorrect, the valve will not be fully opened. Increasing flow speed may cause unexpected corrosion or erosion damage, so gravity driven valves must be used to meet operating conditions.When the valve is fully opened, the disc or piston stroke must be limited by the stopper. Fully open valve, but not limited, the valve is easy to vibration. Vibration may cause hinge pins or pistons to wear rapidly. Valves using springs may suffer from early spring faults (caused by fatigue). Vibration may be caused by vortices or disturbances. When the fluid has some viscosity, the fluid damping can control the vibration. Valves with springs may be fitted with different rigid springs. If the full stroke stops, including extrusion, to prevent backlash after rapid opening, this can be an effective vibration damper.
- Q:40 how large check valves are installed in the water pipes?
- Crown valve press40 of the pipe outer diameter of 48 DN40 check valve on it
- Q:Why can't the check valve on the air pipe be used when the wind speed is less than 8 meters?
- First of all, you must understand the working principle of the check valve, indeed, as you said, you can adjust the position of the hammer by adjusting the position of the drop hammer.If you are in their own design and production, consider the thickness of the blade, drop hammer size, weight, and other parameters considered.Hope to be of help to you!
- Q:What's the size of the check sleeve?
- According to the quota items can be set corresponding to the valve diameter less than DN40, the thread sets, DN50 sets of flange connection can, according to the actual unit price to enter it.
- Q:Automatic water tower water reflux, plus a check valve not supposed
- Check the direction of the installation is correct, check valve quality is good, you can install two check valve. Check valve refers to rely on the flow of the media itself and automatically open and close the valve flap, used to prevent media backflow valve, also known as check valve, one-way valve, counter flow valve, and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:How do I use the triangle and check valves?
- The triangle valve is installed before the sanitary ware, the faucet and the appliance, so that it can be repaired after the damage of the faucet and the appliance.The check valve is equipped with a water meter and the water pump is prevented from flowing backwards in front of various water tanks and water pumps.
- Q:Does the regulator have a check action? If yes, can I use it as a check valve?
- There are some regulators that have this reverse cut-off. A regulator without overflow. Such as gas regulator.For example, the compressed air regulator has no reverse cut-off function.Regulators in the form of a lot of specific circumstances, specific analysis, only to exceed the body can withstand the pressure, generally not bad.
- Q:Why can't parallel check valve be installed firmly?Anonymous browsing | 51 times
- The vertical installation is easy to cause the valve core of the check valve to clamp off or fall off, and lose the function of checking back. The direction of the check valve is restricted seriously from any direction of the medium
- Q:What does the H/F/P stand for in the check valve H41H/H41F/H41P?
- Respectively, the valve seat sealing surface is made of alloy / fluorine plastic / stainless steel.
- Q:Can the check valve be used on the steam pipe?
- The check valve can be used on the steam pipe, but only the right material.General steam pressure WCB, temperature and pressure with the then high chromium molybdenum steel. The inside of the valve should be taken into account, depending on the pressure difference.
We mainly produce various check valves (for example,single disc swing check valve,double disc swing check valve,ball check valve,lift check valve, butterfly valves,diaphragm valves ,ball valves and so on). Our products are widely used in municipal water and wastewater ,oil,chemical, food and other fields.Our entire valves are designed and manufactured according to ANSI (ASME), DIN, BS, JIS and other standard. Also, we ensure the best quality for customers, and our strict quality assurances systems are conducted throughout the entire production at the standard of ISO9001:2008 and CE.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range