Packaging & Delivery of check valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: in 30 days
Specifications of check valve:
1)Dual plate wafer DN40~DN800 PN1.0/1.6MPa
2) Reliable OEM Factory, high quality
3)ISO9001:2008 CE Certificates
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:where is the pvc valve located on duramax diesel?
- it's located on pg 61222 of gm shop repair manual
- Q:1989 chevy silverado 2500 need to change valve seals?
- If it only puffs blue smoke when you start it and then burns off after a second then its the valve stem seals that need to be replaced which is common on 350 and 305 engine prior to 1990 and have over 150,000 miles or so. The Chilton repair manual explains the procedure on how to replace these.Now if it smokes all the time then it could be caused by worn out rings on your pistons .
- Q:Why is the butterfly valve used for fire control?
- I suggest you find out the pressure and installation position first, the condition allows, you can choose butterfly, after all, much cheaper than butterfly valve. After the completion of the project, will be mainly engaged in the acceptance of problems, there are special management of fire units.
- Q:How does the pneumatic butterfly valve control the angle of opening?
- The angle of the rotating shaft is controlled so that the angle of the butterfly valve is controlled. You just have a good electrical locator
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- Mazda 929 Specs
- Q:Especially butterfly valve
- Butterfly valve "opening - flow" curve in the flow of 25%-75%, that section is basically linear. That is, the opening of 40%, that flow is about 40%Butterfly valve opening degree of 0.5, should be opened 50%, that is, opening to 45 degrees;
- Q:Why use special flanges for butterfly valves?
- Mainly for clip type butterfly valve sealing ring on the valve body than the ordinary flange chip small diameter. Therefore, the ordinary flange can not guarantee the effective sealing effect. Therefore, you must use a dedicated butterfly flange sheet
- Q:What does "D341X-16Q" mean?What do D341-16Q letters and numbers mean for butterfly valves?
- D - valve type code: Butterfly valve;3 - valve drive mode code: worm gear;4 - valve connection form code: flange;1 - valve structure type code: vertical plate type;X - seat sealing surface or lining material code: rubber;16 - nominal pressure value: PN1.6MPa;Q - body material code: QT400 - 15.
- Q:How do you explain A in butterfly valve D37A1?
- Represents a seal or lining material symbol.Said sealing ring or lining material with the Chinese phonetic alphabet: B Babbitts D nitrided steel, acid resistant stainless steel H, J L Aluminum Alloy, hard rubber, nylon NL, P leather, SA PTFE, SC PVC, SD bakelite, T copper, TC enamel, X rubber, Y hard alloy
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range