Packaging & Delivery of Dual Plate Wafer Type Butterfly Check Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: in 30 days
Specifications of Dual Plate Wafer Type Butterfly Check Valve:
End flange: EN 1092
Face to face: EN 558-1
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:how does variable valve work?
- The variable is the valve timing. The spark plug fires a split second before the piston reaches the top of the stroke, to give the fuel a bit of time to burn. But, the faster the piston travels in the bore, that split second gets shorter shorter. So the engine computer changes when the spark plug fires when the valves close, to maximize the power from each ignition stroke.
- Q:Which is better, the round two lobe butterfly valve?
- The company has advanced sheet metal CNC processing line, strong technical force and strong production capacity. At present, the main products are: air outlet, air valve, muffler, fire damper, static pressure box, wind box, etc.. Especially round type double butterfly butterfly valve has obvious advantages.
- Q:How can the flange butterfly valve be installed on the pipe?
- Direction.Butterfly valve in theory can be installed in any direction, it is recommended that the horizontal installation of the valve shaft installation, so that both ends of the bearings will not be at the bottom (below), so as to avoid sediment in the media into the bearing.Inlet pipe configuration.There are water inlet side valve elbow, tee pipe fluid caused by bending and uneven distribution of the inflow valve, the drift will occur in the pipe, so it must be generated by the uniform drift disposed on both sides of the disc, so as to avoid uneven force on both sides of the disc, and may produce additional torque.
- Q:unstick valves in 1988 volkswagon rabbit?
- The only reason for a stuck valve is if it bent from a thrown timing belt. Sitting 4 years will not cause valves to stick usually, because there is always some oil leakage from the head, that prevents rust. How do you know the valve is stuck? Have you done a compression test, checked the valve clearance? When you say you take a wrench to manually unstick it, it would help to know what you mean, because there is no place to put a wrench that would help unstick a valve that was stuck. You need to tell us much more.
- Q:What is the meaning of American Standard butterfly valve B series
- American Standard flange connection is divided into A, B series. A series for normal flanges, B series for compact flanges. 24 "to no AB series, flange standards for B16.5, 24" above B16.47.
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- According to the function and use of the valve and butterfly valve, gate valve, small flow resistance, good sealing performance, the valve plate and the flow direction of the medium is the vertical angle, if the valve is not in place in the valve plate switch, wash medium on the valve plate of the valve plate is easy to fibrillation, according to valve seal damage.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What type of valve does the butterfly valve D343X DN300 represent?
- D butterfly valve, 3 worm gear, 4 flange type, 3 should be three eccentric X body, sealing surface for rubber, DN300 caliber 300MM
- Q:Big block, solid lifter, valve clearances?
- Well, generally it's going to be .030 intake and exhaust (hot). Adjust to those clearances cold then recheck at operating temp. But it would really help to know year, make, cu. in., which aftermarket heads, to be absolutely sure. On some engines it is .024 intake / .030 exhaust and so on, depends on the lifters and valve train geometry.. What brand of lifters and cam profile? Usually they will specify valve lash and adjusting procedures. Edit: Wow, kinda' tight valve lash, krazybob, ( might be a lttle tough on the old cam lobes), and then there is your timing numbers / advice with absolutely no details to base it on ( H.E.I.?..which brand? / mechanical advance curve?, and vacuum advance numbers?, cam timing, brand of lifters, cam specs, rocker arm ratio)...Look, S-51D, the best idea is to Do- It- Right using the correct adjustment specs. The data is out there, once the configuration is identified.
- Q:Valves in a I4 or V6 engine...?
- Well a lot of valves signify that more air/gas is getting to the engine so it suggests a more powerful engine. So your car has 4 valves per cylinder. Now that's pretty much a standard number so most expensive cars don't really even talk about that. They mostly just advertise the displacement. You can't really tell the type of engine via the number of valves because it does vary by manufacturer. For example there could be a 16 valve V8 also also(2 valves per cylinder). There are some ratios that dont work like a 16 valve V6 because you cannot have 2.6 valves.
- Q:What's the difference between the three eccentric butterfly valve and the two eccentric butterfly valve?
- The structure features that the center of the stem deviates from the center of the disc as well as the center of the body. The effect of the double eccentric valve can be opened immediately after the disc from the valve seat, substantially eliminating the unnecessary disc and valve seat over squeezing, scratching phenomenon, reduce the resistance from the open, reducing the wear and improve seat life. Three eccentric butterfly valve: to high temperature, must use hard seal, but the leakage is large; to zero leakage, must use soft sealing, but not high temperature. In order to overcome the double eccentric butterfly valve this contradiction, and the butterfly valve for third times eccentric. The so-called third eccentric, that is, the shape of the sealing pair is not a positive cone, but rather oblique cone.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range