Packaging & Delivery of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Specifications of Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve:
End flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:Check valve; flexible joint `; installation order of electric butterfly valve
- Connect the Songjiang rubber joint from the pump outlet. Check the 1 valve
- Q:What is the electric butterfly valve? Please, great God!
- ZSDF type fire signal butterfly valve uses: top of the ZSDF type fire signal butterfly valve with the valve opening and closing signal device, when the valve is closed by 25% (open degree 4/1), the signal device output signal was mistakenly closed to the fire control center.
- Q:1989 chevy silverado 2500 need to change valve seals?
- If it only puffs blue smoke when you start it and then burns off after a second then its the valve stem seals that need to be replaced which is common on 350 and 305 engine prior to 1990 and have over 150,000 miles or so. The Chilton repair manual explains the procedure on how to replace these.Now if it smokes all the time then it could be caused by worn out rings on your pistons .
- Q:Which is more expensive, gate valve or butterfly valve?
- Gate valves of the same material and specifications are much more expensive. The weight of the gate valve is much heavier than that of the butterfly valve.
- Q:Which is expensive, butterfly valve?
- Gate valve and butterfly valve can not simply take the price there to compare, look at the actual design requirements of the project. General small caliber are selected by the valve, because of better sealing performance, service life is long, the maximum diameter of valve is usually choose to use the butterfly valve to the pipeline DN800800 above, because the valve is cheap, the price is only half of the large diameter valve. Also some pipes from the use of quality point of view, will choose the gate valve. How to use it, please mark the map
- Q:How can you tell the difference between a functional valve murmur and a non-functioning valve murmur?
- mechanical okorder.com/
- Q:whats the name of that valve under the kitchen sink?
- Well definitely should not mess with it, especially if you do not know exactly what it is and more important what it controls. If not water, then it could possibly be the shut off for a near by gas appliance. It would help if you described the size and color of the pipe. Maybe you could try to trace it , where does it come from and where does it go to ?
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:Do you use the straight stem butterfly valve in the fire fighting engineering?
- Only the gate valve clearly rod and dark pole, butterfly valve classification is the clamp type and flange type, Zhengzhou butterfly valve factory, Mr. Zhao
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- B. is cheap, especially when the caliber is big;C. the resistance loss is small and the fluid decreases through pressure;
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range