Packaging & Delivery of Clamp Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: shrink wrap-carton-plywood case
Delivery Detail: We will send goods within 20 days after receiving your deposit
Specifications of Clamp Butterfly Valve
Sanitary butterfly valve(ISO9001:2000,CE,TUV certified)
1) Specification: 1/2"-6"
2) Material: SUS304, SUS316L
3) Working principle: Remote-controlled operation by the driving gear or manual operation by the handel
4) Three drive forms: Normally closed, normally opened and opened and closed by two air flues separately
5) Application: Pharmacy, beer, food, dairy, beverage, cosmetic, chemical industry
Features of Clamp Butterfly Valve:
1.Unique stem hole design in the disc ensures a dry stem journal;
2.360 degree polished disc assures positive on-off;
3.Long service life, standing the test of tens thousands opening/closing operations;
4.Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test;
5.Wide selection of materials , applicable to various medium
- Q:What's the difference between turbine butterfly valve and manual butterfly valve?
- Butterfly (Manual butterfly) butterfly plate installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped disc rotates around the axis. The angle of rotation is between 0 and -90 degrees. When rotating to 90 degrees, the valve is fully open.Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight, only by a few parts. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal, two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.
- Q:Model specification for butterfly valves
- 1. classification by structure(1) Central sealed butterfly valve (2) single eccentric sealed butterfly valve (3) double eccentric sealed butterfly valve (4) three eccentric sealed butterfly valve2. by secret cover material classification(1) soft sealing butterfly valve. (2) metal hard sealing butterfly valve.3. classified by seal type(1) forced sealing butterfly valve (2) pressure sealed butterfly valve. (3) automatic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the seal is automatically generated by the pressure of the medium.4. classification by work pressure(1) vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with lower working pressure than standard atmosphere. (2) low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa. (3) medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN 2.5--6.4MPa. (4) high pressure butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 10. 0--80.0MPa butterfly valve. (5) ultra high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN>100MPa.5. classification by operating temperature(1) high temperature butterfly valve. T>450 degrees C butterfly valve (2) medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 C6. classification by connection1 pairs of clip butterfly valve2, flange butterfly valve (3) lug butterfly valve. (4) welded butterfly valve.
- Q:What's the difference between electric butterfly valve and electric two way valve?
- The valve can only be fully open or fully closed, so the controller only need a 1/4 angle stroke in control, so you only need to open and closed position control. The butterfly valve can be opened and closed at any position within 90 degrees, so a positioning device is needed on the electric head. If the valve is used (such as double eccentric butterfly valve or three eccentric), due to the eccentric effect, need to always have a butterfly valve opening and closing positions to control the torque of Disc Edition in the stem, especially in the valve closed to non preferred direction needs a torque to ensure the butterfly valve, which requires control device to provide a torque to make butterfly valve position or seal. Therefore, the ball valve only needs to drive device to meet the opening and closing, two positions can be, and butterfly valve but in the switch of the whole trip in the control.
- Q:Why do you need two butterfly valves in the water well?
- Check the water gauge and check valve on both sides to facilitate the maintenance and replacement of water meter and check valve.
- Q:Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T Mk1. Is my seat fitted with a dump valve as standard.?
- every turbo will have a dump valve(waste gate) to regulate the boost to the engine Dump valves are fitted to the engines of turbo charged cars and sit between the turbo outlet and the throttle body. When transitioning from a boosted state to a closed throttle state (as in between shifts), due to inertia, the turbo continues to pressurize air, but the closed throttle prevents the compressed air from entering the engine. In this case the pressure exceeds the preset spring pressure in the dump valve and the excess pressure is bled off to atmosphere. Even with a dump valve the compressed air acts as a brake on the turbo (slowing it down), because the pressure on the backside of the turbo is at a higher pressure than on the front side (and the air actually wants to flow through the turbo backwards). A blowoff valve is a more elegant solution to this problem by allowing the turbo to freewheel when the throttle is closed (equalizing the pressure on both sides of the turbo). Unlike a dump valve a blowoff valve can be used at multiple boost settings without reconfiguration. Blowoff valves are sometimes incorrectly called dump valves because they serve a similar function, but they are very different solutions to the same problem.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve and so on can do the valve so that?
- Do a lot of use valve and butterfly valve, pneumatic / hydraulic, or electric device, automatic control valve, adjust its switch angle, so as to achieve the purpose of regulation. For example, in the factory, in order to ensure the top pressure, then the pressure regulating valve, the valve is automatically adjusted by a butterfly valve! And there is also pressure regulator, pressure regulator valve series is used independently. Of course the more, is mainly used to adjust the flow!
- Q:My eletric hot water tank started spraying water out the pressure valve?
- so that should have fixed it I wonder if you needed to replace the stats
- Q:What are the butterfly valves models?
- Divided by connection:1 pairs of clip butterfly valveThe butterfly plate of the clip butterfly valve is installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. The valve is fully open.The clip butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight. Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.2, flange butterfly valveThe flange butterfly valve is a vertical plate structure, and the stem is a sealing ring of an integral metal hard sealing valveFor flexible graphite plate and stainless steel plate composite structure, mounted on the valve body, butterfly plate sealing surface of stainless steel surfacing. The sealing ring of the soft sealing valve is made of nitrile rubber and is mounted on the butterfly plate.3, lug butterfly valve4 、 welded butterfly valveWelding type butterfly valve is a non sealed butterfly valve, widely used in medium temperature less than building materials, metallurgy and mining, electric power production process at 300 nominal pressure 0.1Mpa pipe, used to open and close connected, or adjust the medium quality.
- Q:What's the difference between a clip type turbine butterfly valve and a flanged turbine butterfly valve?
- The clip type valve bolts are generally longer, in high temperature conditions, bolt expansion may lead to leakage, so the high temperature conditions are not suitable for large diameter.But for the end and downstream pipeline occasions need to remove the clip on butterfly valve is generally not, because when the downstream flange dismounting clamp down, the valve will fall down, it must do in order to remove the nipple, and the flange type butterfly valve does not exist on the surface of the problem, but the cost will be relatively high.
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Crown valve pressButterfly valve is butterfly valveThe check valve is a check valveButterfly valve is mainly switching functionThe check valve mainly stops the pipe from flowing backwardsThe two can only be said to be valvesThe others are different
Having one group of outstanding managerial talents and veteran technicians, the company has been bringing in the multi-strip overseas high-tech valve production assembly line.In this way, we powerfully enhance the production's efficiency. And the annual production quantity amount to more than 250,000 pcs.The main product is the Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Y-strainer Ball valve Globe valve and so on. We can produce various valves according to the standards of GB, JB, ANSI, DIN, API, JIS and so on and also we can provide according to clients demand and requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO14001;AAA rating member companies
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port,Any port in China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average