Description of Butterfly Valves
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc.
This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valves
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Butterfly valve medium flow direction of the provisions of it?
- The direction of the arrow on the valve body refers to the direction of the medium.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What are the uses and classifications of manually operated clip butterfly valves?
- Classification: butterfly valves are commonly used on the clip butterfly valve and flange butterfly valve two. The clip type butterfly valve is connected with the two pipe flange with a stud bolt. The flange type butterfly valve is provided with a flange on the valve, and bolts are used to connect the flanges at the ends of the valve to the pipe flange.
- Q:can't locate freon intake valve for 03 jaguar?
- There is no Freon intake valve for an 03 Jaguar. Freon is R12 refrigerant and the vehicle uses an R134a refrigerant system. There is also no such thing as an intake valve on any vehicle refrigerant system. There is a high pressure port and a low pressure port. To answer your question: under the hood. Any other information would likely endanger your life, since this is obviously a DIY question and you lack the knowledge to safely recharge your vehicle's refrigerant system. R134a refrigerant, if inhaled, can kill you. Do not turn a DIY project into a DIE project. Leave the complicated stuff to the professionals.
- Q:How big is the butterfly valve with a diameter of 80?
- 80 caliber butterfly valveAskIn practice, this is not the case. Why not use it when I use it?. However, I used 65 butterfly valves, right? WhyChasing the answerWhat's the thickness of your pipe?
- Q:Why is the butterfly valve used for fire control?
- 1, this is a good question, it seems that this has not yet made a unified standard requirements, a bit confused2, personal understanding of fire water supply pipe, pipe shall be installed on the valve, because the valve is fully open all closed features of fire control system is usually required is fully open, easy management features are obvious.3, fire water supply system is also useful to butterfly valve, but mainly signal butterfly valve.The signal butterfly valve is generally installed in two parts: floor level, dry pipe, flow indicator front end, trunk pipe, wet alarm valve, front end.Floor level pipe installation is a function of the signal valve, when the floor spraying system needs repair, close the valve, open the end of the floor drain, emptying the water in the spray system, maintenance; two is the sprinkler system is not allowed inside water, when the butterfly is closed, will transmit a signal to the the fire alarm system, fire alarm system receives a monitoring signal (so called signal butterfly valve), fire sprinkler system that the floor is anhydrous state, fast repair.Wet alarm valve at the front of the signal butterfly valve with the main floor of the main role of the butterfly valve, first, maintenance, and two is the prompt sprinkler system, there is a signal butterfly valve closed, should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Q:Is the pressure test of the centerline butterfly valve checked or checked?
- The pressure test of the central butterfly valve is carried out at each station.Basis：1) GB/T12238-2008 flange and clamp connection elastic seal butterfly valveRules: butterfly valve must be carried out by factory inspection and testing, inspection qualified before leaving the factory.2) CJ/T 261-2007, butterfly valves for water supply and drainageRules: each product shall be inspected by factory and quality inspection department. After inspection, the product certificate shall be attached to the factory.Butterfly: also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- Mazda 929 Specs
- Q:How do the butterfly valves d341 and d343 differ in appearance?
- Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. According to type code, transmission mode, connection form, structure form, sealing surface material or lining material, nominal pressure, material of valve body, regulate butterfly valve type.
- Q:HOW TO CHANGE THE PCV VALVE HOSE?
- just undo the clamps, and pull. it may need some wiggling and tugging, as its been on there for 9 years now without moving. put on your new hose, and replace the clamps, and youre done. next time, try not using all caps. it doesnt make us want to answer your question anymore just because its in caps, in fact, maybe a little less.
- Q:QUestion about Valves during cardiac cycle?
- A heartbeat is a two-part pumping action that takes about a second. As blood collects in the upper chambers (the right and left atria), the heart's natural pacemaker (the SA node) sends out an electrical signal that causes the atria to contract. This contraction pushes blood through the tricuspid and mitral valves into the resting lower chambers (the right and left ventricles). This part of the two-part pumping phase (the longer of the two) is called diastole. The second part of the pumping phase begins when the ventricles are full of blood. The electrical signals from the SA node travel along a pathway of cells to the ventricles, causing them to contract. This is called systole. As the tricuspid and mitral valves shut tight to prevent a back flow of blood, the pulmonary and aortic valves are pushed open. While blood is pushed from the right ventricle into the lungs to pick up oxygen, oxygen-rich blood flows from the left ventricle to the heart and other parts of the body. After blood moves into the pulmonary artery and the aorta, the ventricles relax, and the pulmonary and aortic valves close. The lower pressure in the ventricles causes the tricuspid and mitral valves to open, and the cycle begins again. This series of contractions is repeated over and over again, increasing during times of exertion and decreasing while you are at rest. The heart normally beats about 60 to 80 times a minute when you are at rest, but this can vary. As you get older, your resting heart rate rises. Also, it is usually lower in people who are physically fit.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range