Packaging & Delivery of Butterfly Valve Body
Packaging Details: wooden case/as per the customer
Delivery Detail: sample: 25days, production: 40 days
Specifications of Butterfly Valve Body
2.Good quality and price
4.Drawing are welcome
Features of Butterfly Valve Body:
1. Two & Three Pieces Cast Steel Body
2. Trunnion Mounted Ball, Full Bore
3. Anti-static Device
4. Blow-out Proof Stem
5. Fire Safe Design
6. Emergency Sealant Injector
7. Vent Valve, Drain Valve
8. Lifting Lugs and supporting feets
- Q:BMW Mini transmission VT1 valve internal maintenance steps.
- BMW X1 gearbox is independent, a transmission module, the shift is needed by the solenoid valve to control oil pressure, is to change the shift, this is not recommended because electronic valve maintenance, internal electronic institutions, are usually bad for assembly!!
- Q:How to distinguish the solenoid valve on the automatic transmission valve body?
- There is a number, specifically you want to see the body model to match
- Q:What is the tolerance fit between the valve body and spool?
- This problem to specific problems specific analysis, such as the ten way diameter valve clearance clearance must be smaller than the twenty path, because they two kinds of valve by the friction is not the same, the valve stem reset is not the same. Basically, this connection is between 0.007-0.0012mm, and this connection is sure to meet the requirements of the disclosure. Upstairs said the gap, I really dare not praise ah! What kind of factory can produce that kind of product?. There are many other problems associated with the clearance. The shape of the valve stem, position, and so on.
- Q:Does anyone know what Split, body and side entry mean in the description of the ball valve body?
- Split body split typeSide entry side mounted (refer to the executing agency) corresponds to the TOP entry upload type
- Q:Does the valve body have trachoma and air holes that reduce the local strength?
- If it is used for high pressure media, can directly in trachoma explosion;
- Q:How to dismantle Octavia Skoda body
- Hello friend！ This requires special tools! If not, it may break the two clutch pumps! There's something wrong with the car. Ask the car master. 4S shop professional technicians, 10 minutes to solve. ]
- Q:Why can't the plating be made on the inside surface of the valve?
- When plating, the coating metal or other insoluble material makes the anode, the workpiece to be plated as the cathode, the coating metal cation on the surface of the workpiece to be reduced to form the coating
- Q:Cast iron, cast iron, distinguish material of valve body, choose cast iron or cast steel? Wear resistant
- Supplement:Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications.
- Q:Can different manufacturers use actuators and actuators?
- Not recommended to install the valve first, because the actuator and valve assembly after debugging, and if installed on the pipeline, and can not accurately determine whether the valve is in place.
- Q:MAGOTAN gearbox body maintenance need how many money
- What kind of MAGOTAN wave box, type.Will the body be mailed or driven to repair?.Including disassembly, valve repair, four thousand and five hundred.
We have excellent specialist and technical level constructors and technicians, experienced production workers and the most modern production machinery and equipment. Products: forging rings, slewing rings, wind power gearing rings, flanges, equipment flanges, cylinder flanges, hydrogenation cylinders, roll sheets, forged adapters, connecting flanges, valve body, gear wheels, and others carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel forged parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;DNV;BV;ABS;GL;RINA;LR; KR; NK;CCS;CE;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average