Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Standard export package or as consumer need
Delivery Detail: Within 15-20 days after receive order
Specifications of High-quality Valve body Mud Pump Parts
2.High quality steel forging integral forging
1.Main Part Materials:20CrMnTi,Valve insert : Japan JSR-220S.
2.Characteristics: Ordinary anti-impaction and anti-compression property. Temperature of mud is less than 60 °c,Maxi operation temperature 120°c.
3.Application: Pump pressure 18Mpa around,the service life 200H.
- Q:W in the valve model H42W-10C is the valve seat sealing surface material directly processed by the body to form, how to understand this sentence?
- The sealing surface of the check valve is on the valve body. After the valve body is cast or forged, the inner surface of the valve body is directly machined with a boring machine to form a sealing surface, which is matched with the valve core without any other parts or processes
- Q:Ball valve body generally choose what material?
- Ball valve body selection of materials:The maximum service temperature of 1Cr5Mo and alloy steel valves is 550 degrees centigradeThe maximum service temperature of 12Cr1MoVA and alloy steel valves is 570 degrees centigrade1Cr18Ni9Ti and 1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti stainless steel valves -196 ~ 600 DEG CCopper alloy valves -273 ~ 250
- Q:What is the tolerance fit between the valve body and spool?
- This problem to specific problems specific analysis, such as the ten way diameter valve clearance clearance must be smaller than the twenty path, because they two kinds of valve by the friction is not the same, the valve stem reset is not the same. Basically, this connection is between 0.007-0.0012mm, and this connection is sure to meet the requirements of the disclosure. Upstairs said the gap, I really dare not praise ah! What kind of factory can produce that kind of product?. There are many other problems associated with the clearance. The shape of the valve stem, position, and so on.
- Q:What's the dry double release and transmission valve body?
- This has no effect on the average car, but in the race against time, if the clutch is not good, the power does not keep up, the speed will slow down, affecting the results.In order to solve this problem, in the early 80s, the automotive engineering will make a dual clutch transmission system, referred to as DSG (English Name: DirectShiftGearbox), the assembly on the car, can eliminate the power shift clutch transmission of stagnation. For example, the Bugatti EBl6. 4Veyron's new 7 speed transmission is equipped with dual clutches, shifting from one gear to the other, with no more than 0.2 seconds.
- Q:Ask decoration expert: ball valve or cut-off valve can only change the spool does not change the valve body?
- Ball valve sealing material is generally PTFE, applicable temperature of 150 degrees. Applicable medium is water, air, oil and low temperature steam.General household ball valve can be used in both directions, the cut-off valve can only be used one-way (low into, out), the sealing performance of the globe valve is not good, the flow capacity is not as good as the ball valve.Finally, I suggest you go to buy better quality ball valve use.
- Q:Ordinary butterfly valve body material arrangement order.
- 2 FCMB for working temperature between - 15 ~ 300 DEG C, nominal pressure PN is less than or equal to 2.5MPa in the low pressure valve. Applicable medium is water, sea water, gas, ammonia and so on.3 ductile cast iron ductile iron is a kind of cast iron, the cast iron, nodular or spherical graphite instead of flake graphite in gray cast iron. This change in the internal structure of the metal makes its mechanical properties better than ordinary gray iron, and does not harm other properties. Therefore, the valves made of ductile iron use more pressure than those made of gray iron. Suitable for working temperature between - 30 ~ 350 DEG C, nominal pressure PN is less than or equal to 4.0MPa in the low pressure valve.Applicable medium is water, sea water, steam, air, gas, oil and so on.
- Q:What does "200" mean on valve h14w?
- Work stress 200psi. PSIPounds per square inch. P refers to the pound pound, S refers to square square, I refers to the inch inch, into a metric unit: 1bar = 14.5psi
- Q:What seat, valve plate, valve shaft, valve body of gypsum slurry flange butterfly valve?
- Valve plate materialThe choice is critical, due toNi-Cr-MoThere are many kinds of alloy materials, which are roughly divided into Mongolia and MongoliaHastelloy and HastelloyIn flue gas desulfurization slurry valve butterfly valve is mostly used in Europe and the United States Hastelloy butterfly plate material
- Q:We are casting 304 valve body,
- General requirements of the 304 stainless steel valve shell casting, can be used paraffin wax, stearic acid and water glass mullite process can be solvedIf the surface requirement is high, it is recommended to use medium high temperature mold + silica sol zircon sand processIt's a black oxide scale.
- Q:What is the difference between the valve body and the valve?
- The valve body is the valve shell, and the valve comprises a valve body and a valve core
The company is professionally engaged in the production of free forgings & die forming forgings with various kinds of carbon structural steels, alloy steels, bearing steels, stainless steels, spring steels, tool steels, &special steels, rough & precise machining and heat treatment of the products. Furthermore, the company can independently design, produce and machine related moulds.At present, the company has the forging equipments of 5T, 3T, 1T.In addition, it owns 10 sets of gas-firing forging & heating furnaces and 2 sets of material pick-off machines.The company has annual capacity of 20,000 tons of forgings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average