Packaging & Delivery of In-Line Choke Valve Body
Packaging Detail: Plywood Pallets or Cases ,according to customer's request
Delivery Detail: 25-40days after receiving the 30% deposit
Specifications of In-Line Choke Valve Body
Investment casting process
Machined by CNC
High tolerance for dimensions
1. Material: 1.4462 , 316L, 304, GGG50,GGG40
2.Process:Investment castings, Resin sand castings.
3. CNC Center , vertical digit CNC , Horizontal CNC Center , Lathe can produce from samll DN 50 to DN 2000
4. Completely Physical and chemical advantage inspection equipment to make sure quality
5. Total furnce for metling . spetrometer to check chemical element and C-S analysis and also special for nodulizing equipment
6. Standards , DIN , JIS , ASTM also can comply with purchase standards
7.Surface treatment , paiting and coating .
8. Professional foundry engineer to control process from beginning to finished machining . packling .
- Q:What does the valve body scs14 mean?
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant cast iron: SCS14The domestic equivalent of the phase is Z0Cr18Ni12Mo2TiPerformance is close to 316-316LSCS14 chemical composition:C = Si = Mn = P = S = Cr Ni Mo0.08, 2, 2, 0.040, 0.040, 17 ~ 20,, 10 ~ 14, 2 ~ 3
- Q:Which warrior can point out the stop valve?
- Send your mailbox and study it yourselfSelf taught is more profound than what I said
- Q:What is body packing?
- What does the body filler mean?Valve packing: refers to the seals, the valve body is mostly flexible graphite, ptfe. See the following diagram and instructions.
- Q:What shall not be used for handling the valve body?
- I don't understand. Valve material and media are closely related, it should be based on the media pressure, temperature, corrosion, and so on to select the valve material, rather than according to the type of valve to limit.
- Q:How to break the electric head and body of the electric butterfly valve?
- The electric head and valve are connected normally. They need to be connected by screws, nuts and gaskets. They can be removed when all the screws are removed.
- Q:What's the body of the valve F51 F11?
- F51 is a twin stainless steel forgingsThe corresponding pipe and plate type S31803, S31803 SA312 and SA240 in the pipe plate in the standard hardness less than HB293 so-called duplex stainless steel is in its solution structure ferrite and austenite in each half, generally less content of dual phase steel also need to reach 30%. In the case of lower C content, the Cr content is 18%~28%, and the Ni content is 3%~10%. Some steels also contain Mo, Cu, Nb, Ti, N and other alloy elements.
- Q:Valves, valve body, stem, seat, the valve can not be the same material, why?
- Yes, but the valve stem is generally stainless steel, because carbon steel is easy to rust, a rust valve on the scrap, so the best can be other carbon steel, stem is the best stainless steel
- Q:Where can Chengdu city maintenance MAGOTAN gearbox body
- I wonder if there is a Chenghua District repair factory in our body, you can look for, and if not, you can find a repair plant to remove the valve body, mailed to us.
- Q:What is the working principle of electro-hydraulic proportional relief valve, what is the sign of valve body?
- Ordinary relief valve and proportional relief valve, there is a spool, one end of the spool is hydraulic oil pressure, and the other end is mechanical force. The common relief valve adjusts the hydraulic pressure by adjusting the spring force. Proportional relief valve is the electromagnet to generate thrust, acting on the valve core, the input voltage on the electromagnet can vary in 0-24 volts between the thrust produced change, hydraulic pressure to obtain continuous change.Because the thrust of the proportional solenoid is not large, so the direct flow type proportional relief valve flow is very small, pressure 70 MPa, the flow is only 1 liters / minute or so. Need large flow proportional valve, it is necessary to make this proportional valve pilot valve, but also with a large diameter relief valve below.Overflow relief valve is to rely on the intake of the throttle role of decompression, relying on the balance of force on the diaphragm and overflow of the overflow role of pressure regulation; adjustment of the spring can make the output pressure within a certain range of change. Above the overflow valve to prevent gas discharged pollution to the surrounding environment, can be used without the relief valve of the valve (the common valve).The pressure reducing valve is used to adjust the inlet pressure to a required outlet pressure and to depend on the energy of the medium itself so that the outlet pressure is automatically kept stable. From the viewpoint of fluid mechanics, the valve is a throttling element local resistance to change, namely by changing the throttle area, the velocity of the fluid and kinetic energy change, resulting in different pressure loss, so as to achieve the purpose of decompression. Then, depending on the regulation of the control and adjustment system, the fluctuation of the pressure behind the valve is balanced with the spring force, so that the pressure behind the valve is kept constant in a certain range of error.
- Q:What is a small valve on the valve body for use?
- If it is on the top of the valve body and the evacuation line of the small valve is vertical upwards, it should be the air defense valve.If it is at the bottom of the valve, the drain line of the small valve is horizontal or downward, and that should be the discharge gate. If the small valve is located in the middle part of the valve body, then it is mostly oiling.
We have excellent specialist and technical level constructors and technicians, experienced production workers and the most modern production machinery and equipment. Products: forging rings, slewing rings, wind power gearing rings, flanges, equipment flanges, cylinder flanges, hydrogenation cylinders, roll sheets, forged adapters, connecting flanges, valve body, gear wheels, and others carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel forged parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||30.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;DNV;BV;ABS;GL;RINA;LR; KR; NK;CCS;CE;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average