Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Butterfly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Butterfly valve medium flow direction of the provisions of it?
- The direction of the arrow on the valve body is cast, refers to the flow of media, users see the arrow, the arrow direction according to the logical and installation, this installation has become a habit, it is easy to accept the installation instructions, according to the national standard is not what error. But in the eccentric butterfly valve is installed so that sometimes there will be some problems, said the following example: according to the flow of eccentric butterfly valve with the medium flow consistent installation, tube medium is liquid, after the valve is closed, if the original direction of medium inlet pressure, reduced or zero, the export of medium reflux reflux, if senior supply, resulting in the high pressure medium, the pressure is greater than the inlet pressure, the valve will be subjected to reverse pressure, because the hard seal butterfly valve as a one-way valve so that the use is not conducive to sealing butterfly valve, and there will be leakage.
- Q:Fire, the signal butterfly valve flange connection or welding?
- 1, do a good job with flange.2, flange (Flange), also known as flange, flange plate or edge. A flange is a part that is connected between the pipe and the pipe, used for the connection between the ends of the pipe. It is also used for the flange on the entrance and exit of the equipment. It is used for the connection between the two devices, such as the reducer flange. Flange connection or flange joint means that the flange, the shim and the bolt are mutually connected as a group of three detachable sealing structures. Pipe flanges are flanges used for piping in pipe installations. They are used on equipment and refer to the entrance and exit flanges of the equipment. The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Sub threaded flange connection (threaded connection), flange welding flange and flange clamp. Flanges are used in pairs. Low pressure pipes can be made of wire flanges and welded flanges with pressures of more than four kilograms. Add a gasket between the two flanges and secure with bolts. Different pressure flange thickness is different, they use the bolt is also different. Water pump and valve, and in the pipe connection, these equipment parts of the equipment also made corresponding flange shape, also known as flange connection. Any connecting parts that are bolted and closed in the vicinity of the two planes are generally referred to as flanges, such as the connections of the ventilation ducts, which can be called flanges". However, this connection is only part of a device, such as flanges and pumps connected, it is not good to call the water pump flange parts". Relatively small, such as valves, can be called flanges".3, also known as welding: welding, melt, is a kind of heating, high temperature or high pressure way of metal or other thermoplastic materials such as plastic manufacturing process and technology.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve model d344h, d345h, d346h, d347h mean?
- According to the international standard of the letters and numbers apart to explain D344H D is a unit of butterfly valve, two unit 3 is driving mode: turbine, three unit 4 connection: flange connection, four unit 4 Structure: seal type linkage, five unit H sealing material: Cr13 stainless steelD345H compare yourself to the above. Unit 5 four is a sealed, single eccentric structureD346H four unit 6 is an unsealed center vertical plateD347H four unit 7 is unsealed double eccentricIn general, there is only one difference between them: the structural form is different!
- Q:That industry uses most of the butterfly valve, and only use the butterfly valve, a large number of use of butterfly valve, seek expert advice!
- I know there are automatic fire fighting systems and the oil industry.
- Q:What's the difference between a clip on handle butterfly valve and a turbo butterfly valve? Where are they used?
- 1, the drive mode is different (handle or turbine), mainly based on the size of the valve and the opening and closing torque to decide.2. The butterfly plate of the worm valve is installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is 0 degrees ~90 degrees between, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve opens the card completely.3, clip type butterfly valve is to use double headed bolts to connect the valve between the two pipe flanges, flange butterfly valve is a valve with a flange, bolt with the valve flange at both ends connected to the pipe flange.
- Q:Butterfly valve common faults and treatment methods?
- Three, summary:Only familiar with every detail of circulating water pump outlet valve and butterfly valve equipment, timely and thorough maintenance and strict debugging, to ensure the safety and reliability of equipment operation, to ensure the healthy and orderly operation of equipment.
- Q:What's the difference between D71X-16 and D71H-16 butterfly valves?
- D71X-16 and D71H-16 butterfly difference is that the cut-off is not the same, the latter is stainless steel seal, corrosion resistance, friction, acid or impurities can be medium fluid. The former is rubber sealed, only through the general temperature of the medium, not acid, with more, you can ask Luoyang crown Ning
- Q:What does "D341X-16Q" mean?What do D341-16Q letters and numbers mean for butterfly valves?
- D - valve type code: Butterfly valve;3 - valve drive mode code: worm gear;4 - valve connection form code: flange;1 - valve structure type code: vertical plate type;X - seat sealing surface or lining material code: rubber;16 - nominal pressure value: PN1.6MPa;Q - body material code: QT400 - 15.
- Q:Where is the pcv valve in a 2001 ford focus?
- The PCV (positive crankcase valve) is usually on top of the engine or in the valve cover, but it will be in different locations depending on the engine cylinder count: 4, 6, or 8 cylinder. You may have to go to a dealer and ask for a parts breakdown drawing which will show you where all the various parts are located. Some libraries have big books that show all the details about any model of car. Ask around.
- Q:Pulmonary Valve Stenosis?
- 1761 - Pulmonary valvar or valvular stenosis is one of the more common forms of congenital heart malformations and it has been extensively studied since the original description of pulmonary valve stenosis by John Baptist Morgagni in 1761. 1888 - Tetralogy of Fallot, first characterized by Dr.Etienne Fallot in 1888, is present in about 3000 children born each year in the United States. It is a combination of four heart abnormalities. Dodrill and his colleagues employed it with success for the open correction of a stenotic pulmonary valve in October 1952.
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range