|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Concentric Butterfly Valve
1.ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Wafer/ Lug/ U type
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor
- The forked end goes over the valve retainer, the flat end with the screw goes against the valve face. Simply close the handle to compress the spring. You may need to adjust the width of the jaws to fit the retainer and adjust the length of the screw to compress the spring the right amount. Sometimes it helps to gently tap the edge of the retainer with a hammer to loosen the keepers before compressing the spring.
- Q:What is a Valve Adjustment?
- Not at all a big expense most places should do it for $90 -150 including the gasket . Takes me about an hour to do one. If you don't adjust them eventually you could wear the cam possibly although I've never seen any issues from not doing it. If they are too tight then possibly they could've got the engine hot . If they are too loose which is what they should do as they wear they'll just be a little noisy until you get them adjusted if I can help in any other way please let me know hope this helps
- Q:Fire signal butterfly valve what role?
- Signal butterfly valve should be human action monitoring alarm, once closed, that is, to the system alarmYou ask the two time, I answer two times, you give two points
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- Mazda 929 Specs
- Q:What's the difference between electric butterfly valve and electric two way valve?
- The electric two way valve is specially used for the fan coil of the central air conditioner. It is usually used in conjunction with the temperature controller. It can realize the automatic regulation of temperature. But the electric butterfly valve and the electric control valve belong to a kind of variety, and they are important execution units in the field of industrial automation control.
- Q:What do you mean, handle, butterfly valve, hard back and soft back?
- The butterfly valve of the handle butterfly valve is installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is between 0 degrees -90 degrees, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve is fully open. This valve is mounted horizontally.Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.The hard back is the metal seal, and the soft back is the elastic seal.
- Q:Is a valve gasket the same as a valve cover gasket?
- LOL. No. You don't get away that easily. The valve cover gasket only keeps oil from splashing all over the engine bay. It literally covers the valves, sealing the engine interior away from the general environment. Th head is the part of the engine that the valve cover sits on. It contains the valves, and either the camshaft or the rods that lead to a camshaft deeper in the engine, and of course the rocker assembly. You have to remove all those big bolts along the casting to break the head free, and you'll need a torque wrench to get the pressure right when you're reinstalling it. The head gasket seals the tops of the cylinders [incorporated in the bottom of the head] to the cylinders themselves [bored into the block proper.] Have fun!!!!!
- Q:Pulmonary Valve Stenosis?
- 1761 - Pulmonary valvar or valvular stenosis is one of the more common forms of congenital heart malformations and it has been extensively studied since the original description of pulmonary valve stenosis by John Baptist Morgagni in 1761. 1888 - Tetralogy of Fallot, first characterized by Dr.Etienne Fallot in 1888, is present in about 3000 children born each year in the United States. It is a combination of four heart abnormalities. Dodrill and his colleagues employed it with success for the open correction of a stenotic pulmonary valve in October 1952.
- Q:What is the difference between wafer (flangeless) type and LUG type of butterfly valves?
- WAFER butterfly valve is the valve is divided into LUG (ears) with and without LUG, ordinary LUG without clip on 12 points in the direction of valve is generally two to four bolt holes was not, whereas the LUG of butterfly valve cross dispersed in a circle. Bolt hole. With LUG all bolted through the LUG, so that the butterfly valve and the clamp on the two flange connection is more solid, you check the valve picture, it is easy to understand
- Q:What kinds of butterfly valves are available? What is the working principle of butterfly valves?
- At work temperature:(1) high temperature. T>450 degrees C butterfly valve.(2) medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 C
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range