Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:where is the pvc valve located on duramax diesel?
- depends on the year of the duramax, some do have a pvc valve one is on the valve cover on one year and on another year the valve is down at the bottom of the engine it screws in, i would check with your local dealer, the should give you an idea, if the turbo has an line follow it the other is just mainly a vent on the valve cover, is the oil coming in or coming out of the turbo?
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- Butterfly valve is clear that the butterfly, because it is so called as valve plate, butterfly valve.
- Q:How can one - way sealed butterfly valves and two-way sealed butterfly valves be distinguished?
- One way sealing butterfly valve is the front of the butterfly valve. When it closes, it must face the direction of the medium. The medium flows only in one direction, and the arrow on the valve body indicates the direction of the flow direction of the medium. Attention should be paid to the flow direction of the medium during installation. The two-way sealing butterfly valve is that the butterfly plate can face or back the direction of the medium, and the installation needs no attention to the direction of the flow of the medium, and the valve body also has no indication of the direction of the flow direction of the medium. Two way sealing butterfly valve stem force is greater than one-way butterfly valve stem. Design, the same diameter, pressure butterfly valve, two-way sealing butterfly valve stem diameter than one-way sealing butterfly valve stem diameter.
- Q:1 valve bugle fingering chart? (more complicated than it sounds)?
- Starting below the staff in treble clef - G - open (yeah, intonation heck) C - open D - valve (gap) F# - rotor G - open or valve (gap) Bb - Rotor valve B - Rotor OR valve (pick it) C - open C# - both D - valve D#(Eb) - rotor E - open F - valve F# - rotor G - open G#(Ab) - both (yech!) A - valve or rotor Bb - open or both B - valve or rotor C - open anything above C - dial it in. After seeing this, you'll know why going from G-D to G-F was such a radical improvement. After playing on this relic, you'll really appreciate what some of those corps had to do to sound good.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve model d344h, d345h, d346h, d347h mean?
- According to the international standard of the letters and numbers apart to explain D344H D is a unit of butterfly valve, two unit 3 is driving mode: turbine, three unit 4 connection: flange connection, four unit 4 Structure: seal type linkage, five unit H sealing material: Cr13 stainless steelD345H compare yourself to the above. Unit 5 four is a sealed, single eccentric structureD346H four unit 6 is an unsealed center vertical plateD347H four unit 7 is unsealed double eccentricIn general, there is only one difference between them: the structural form is different!
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- Role of butterfly valveButterfly valve is to use disc type to open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close or adjust the flow of medium valve. The butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, the driving performance of torque is small, simple operation, rapid, high chemical corrosion, and can also have good flow control function and closure characteristics, the use of butterfly valve is very extensive. Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium.Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve.Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve and so on can do the valve so that?
- Yes, but the accuracy of the adjustment is not high. Just about. To adjust the flow, please use flow control valve.
- Q:What are single eccentric and double eccentric in butterfly valves? What's the difference, please explain in detail?
- Eccentric butterfly valve is divided into single eccentric butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve, three eccentric butterfly valve, variable eccentric butterfly valve.Single eccentric butterfly valve: extrusion problems, address concentric butterfly valve and valve seat of the resulting in a single eccentric butterfly valve, the structural characteristics of the stem axis deviated from the disc center, so that the butterfly is no longer a rotary bottom plate, axial dispersion, reduce the excessive squeezing and the lower end of the seat of the butterfly board.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve principle: the use of the high performance plate material, can effectively prevent the temperature of body parts, isolating the transfer medium in the pipeline, to the actuator and the connecting flange surface without dew.
- Q:How do you draw the butterfly valve in the engineering drawing?
- Butterfly valve there are many kinds of painting, according to the design institute out of the icon, below we together to understand the icon, which has the butterfly drawing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range