|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. Face to face is according to BS5155/DIN3202-F4/EN 593
2. Working pressure: PN10/PN16/PN25
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What do D71, D371 and D341 represent in butterfly valves?
- D71 stands for middle line to clip butterfly valveD371 represents the worm wheel centerline pair clip butterfly valveD341 stands for worm gear flange butterfly valve
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- Butterfly valve is clear that the butterfly, because it is so called as valve plate, butterfly valve.
- Q:CAD drawing of butterfly valve
- Your question is very international. Ha-haThis method of painting is not clear in one or two words.First you'll know the map, then you'll use CAD, so the two will add up.Guess you will.
- Q:Are all vacuum EGR valve the same?
- Did you get that EGR valve from Cadillac dealership?? A lot of those aftermarket parts DO NOT LIKE Cadillac's!!!!!!!!!! I run into that all the time nor will we use any aftermarket parts due to the problems we have with them. Make sure that switch is working that controls the EGR valve. I have seen those fail also. You need access to a serive manual so you can command that switch on off check with a test light a vacuum gauge to make sure you are getting vacuum to that EGR Valve. Also, make sure that the ports are not clogged up with carbon, even check the pipe inside the throttle body opening, they should be clean inside those tubes !!!!!!!!!
- Q:Why is the butterfly valve used for fire control?
- I suggest you find out the pressure and installation position first, the condition allows, you can choose butterfly, after all, much cheaper than butterfly valve. After the completion of the project, will be mainly engaged in the acceptance of problems, there are special management of fire units.
- Q:Is a valve adjustment necessary on my vulcan 500 motorcycle?
- First off you are suppose to take your bike back to have your valves adjusted after 500 miles. Anything later can cause problems. The motor is already broken in. why did you wait so long to have them adjusted ? Your vibration is the tire is not balanced right , take it else where. good luck
- Q:Butterfly valve switch direction respectively?
- If there is no arrow on the handwheel, the indicator on the turbine has been damaged, you can put your ear on the wall of the pipe, turn the handwheel, and through the sound of the pipe medium to determine the direction of the switch.
- Q:Which is expensive, butterfly valve?
- Butterfly valve is more common, less material and simple structure. Butterfly valve cheaper
- Q:toyota mechanic valve adj 1.8l?
- valve adjustment . you need to know the fire order. the gage between the stem. rotators the cranshaft. it could be cold start. cylinder need to be bottomed center.
- Q:What are the major disadvantages of butterfly valves?
- Rubber elastomer in the butterfly valve will cause tear, wear, aging, perforation and even shedding in continuous use. The traditional heat curing process is difficult to adapt to the needs of on-site repair. It is time-consuming and laborious to use special equipment when repairing, and it consumes a lot of heat and electricity. Nowadays, polymer composite method is gradually used instead of traditional method.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range