|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
1. ISO5752/EN1092/BS5155 design.
2. Size: DN50-1200.
3. Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What's the difference between an electric two position control valve and an electric butterfly valve?
- The electric butterfly valve belongs to a kind of electric valve and electric control valve. The main connection modes of electric butterfly valve are flange type and clip type. The main forms of electric butterfly valve are rubber seal and metal seal. The electric butterfly valve controls the switch of the butterfly valve through the power signal. The product can be used as the shut-off valve, control valve and check valve of the piping system.
- Q:Butterfly valve network and ordinary butterfly what is the difference?
- Butterfly valve used in the network structure, closed with the more closed, the more tight function, reliable sealing performance, after opening and closing, make sure that the cover is completely out of touch, to ensure that the sealing surface is not damaged. The sealing surface is made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant, high temperature resistant, long service life. With two-way sealing function, medium flow is not affected by the installation restrictions (if only one-way control medium should be used to seal the installation direction) is not affected by the spatial units, can be installed in any direction.
- Q:What type of butterfly valves do you have in DN125?
- List of product modelsAmerican style flange butterfly valve, American flange telescopic butterfly valve, flange butterfly valve, flange telescopic butterfly valveCochlea, FD347X-10, snail, SFD347X-10, snail, D341X-10, snail, SD341X-10Electric FD947X-10, electric SFD947X-10, electric D941X-10, electric SD941X-10Pipe network, GFD947X-10 pipe network, GSFD947X-10 pipe network, GD941X-10 pipe network, GSD941X-10Anti theft, FDS347X-10 anti-theft, SFDS347X-10 anti-theft, DS341X-10 anti-theft, SDS341X-10Long rodWorm CFD347X-10 long poleWorm CSFD347X-10 long poleWorm CD341X-10 long poleCochlear CSD341X-10Long rodElectric CFD947X-10 long rodElectric CSFD947X-10 long rodElectric CD941X-10 long rodElectric CSD941X-10
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- When talking about car engines, references such as v4, v6, v8, v10 and v12 are not for the number of valves. it is for the number of cylinders. The more cylinders that an engine has, the more fuel it consumes and most of the time, the more horsepower it can make. There are exceptions to this though. Regarding the noise of the engine, i would agree that a v8 sounds very good when it is roaring. Valves are actually the openings for fuel to get into the cylinders and the exhaust to come out from. Most modern engines have two valves for incoming fuel and two valves for the exhaust making a total of four valves per cylinder. hope that clears it for you
- Q:Is a valve adjustment necessary on my vulcan 500 motorcycle?
- First off you are suppose to take your bike back to have your valves adjusted after 500 miles. Anything later can cause problems. The motor is already broken in. why did you wait so long to have them adjusted ? Your vibration is the tire is not balanced right , take it else where. good luck
- Q:mitral valve prolapse?
- Dear Madam, I am a cardiologist sending this article for you. Hope it helps you. Mitral valve prolapse, sometimes called MVP, is a common heart valve disorder. The mitral valve is between the left atrium and the left ventricle of the heart. It has two leaflets (flaps) that control the blood flow. MVP occurs when one or both of the leaflets are enlarged or have extra tissue. MVP is usually harmless. However, major complications can occur, including a blood clot in the brain and an infection called infective endocarditis involving the mitral valve as well as other valves. MVP appears twice as often in women as in men. It is most commonly a hereditary disorder. Some people with MVP have no symptoms. However, most patients experience a rapid or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, light-headedness, and chronic fatigue. Many patients also suffer from migraines, eating and sleeping disorders, an overactive or inflamed thyroid gland, diarrhea, and cold hands and feet. Emotional stress often magnifies the symptoms. Doctors generally prescribe regular exams and aerobic exercise for people who have MVP. Patients also are advised to restrict their intake or use of high-carbohydrate foods, caffeine, and decongestants. Some patients may need beta-blockers and specific antiarrhythmic medication. More severe cases may require surgery to repair or replace the valve or to insert an electronic regulator, such as a pacemaker or defibrillator.
- Q:How does PLC control butterfly valves?
- PLC control butterfly valve, usually control pneumatic butterfly valve or electric butterfly valve, see which way you control butterfly valve.PLC control pneumatic butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control, electric control, gas control, gas control butterfly valve;PLC control electric butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control electric, electric control butterfly valve.Ordinary switch butterfly valve is the program control on and off, to the 1 way valve open, to another 1 way valve off.
- Q:My eletric hot water tank started spraying water out the pressure valve?
- If you have replaced the TP valve, more than likely there is a heating element shorted to the tank. This will cause continuous heating and high temp/high pressure...good luck.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve multi-level unique progressive contact seat design, the valve plate in close contact in the process of gradually seat, ensure good sealing performance while reducing unnecessary torque, and the butterfly plate of stainless steel and the inner parts, thereby prolonging the service life of the valve seat, has strong rust and corrosion function. Torque reduction enables the drive to be lightweight and miniaturized. Unique stem seal prevents fluid leakage.
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- D. sediments are not readily accumulated;The E. is compact and has little installation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range